BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow la...2 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Sidney T.
I did not like this product very much. Supposedly, it'll get rid of your top layer of dead skin before it magically rescues into baby soft skin... Well I was in the removal process for quite a while where my skin got so irritated and I couldn't even apply foundation to mask it. It was a solid week before I saw results and it wasn't very magical for me. Plus, it was way expensive.
Kristy N.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
I am not sure what the raves about I have tried this product over and over trying to like it because of how much fame it gets however it is just too heavy for my skin and it causes me to break out I try to use it during winter when my skin is a bit dryer but it still was not satisfying I rather lean towards other products also the price point is extremely high about 180 for 1 ounce
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I love La Mer products and this one is no exception. It's even been husband approved which is a good sign because he's more picky than I am. I like the ingredients a lot and how it makes my skin feel. It's on the pricier side but if you use it sparingly it's worth it.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I’m just not a fan. I much prefer the original or gel. It’s too neutral, not hydrating enough for night yet too much for day. I’m 30 yo with combo skin and own all 3 formulas, this is my “ just hurry and finish” jar vs my use sparingly because I love it jars.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I️ really love this cream. I’ve used and tried the La Mer Crème de la Mer and I️ absolutely love it but this is such a beautiful texture for mornings and really any time during any season. It’s so nice and makes my skin so glowy and beautiful.
Christine N.
This is a nice lightweight moisturizer but I am not sure I would go so far as to say it justifies the high price tag. My favorite things about it were that it was predictable, lightweight and fragrance free. If you look at the ingredient list for this, there really isn't anything in it that makes it a must have for me. That said, there isn't anything objectionable about it either besides the inflated price.

La Mer was originally developed to help burn victims and I have a slight burn near my hairline from a perm accident and I have been using it on that and find it soothing there as an added step to my routine.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is a great moisturizer. It's light but moisturizing and I like the scent. My only issue with this is the price for something that's just a typical moisturizer. If it did something more than I could justify the price. But there are a million other moisturizers that perform just as good if it better than this one and are way more inexpensive.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
This the first product I ever put on my face and my skin was transformed overnight. Not in 3 months or 6 months. Overnight. I just can't go without it now. It smells faintly light and clean, is slightly less thick than the original Creme de la Mer which is nice, and is every bit as moisturizing and healing. I won't go without this ever again!
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I love this product and the way it makes me feel my face is really soft and it lasts a long time.  The price is not that kind but it is worth it if you want smooth refreshed skin.  I just love this brand it is a pricey brand but it is worth it.  U can buy it from the website but there are sites that sell it for 20 dollars cheaper.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
The price is ridiculous on this cream. I received s deluxe sample of this and it did last me quite a long time. It smells lovely, sinks right into the skin and you wake up in the morning with a gorgeous dewy glow. That being said I really don’t think it’s worth the price. There are lots of other great moisturizers on the market that do the same thing.
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
member-8952b
Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow lashes
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?

back