BY LA MER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Stacy C.
This product is way too expensive for what it's worth. I can get the same, if not better, results with a moisturizer half this price. The fragrance is overwhelming and the ingredients irritate my skin.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
This moisturizer cream is amazing another of my holly grail right here i use it every day under my makeup and it helps it alot it gives me that smooth finish and helps it stay all day the cream feels soo refreshing and smooth when applied to skin
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
My sister bought this for me. I used to use it very often until I found out how expensive it is!! Now I only use it on occasions. But very good! Leave Amy skin soft.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
This stuff is so pricey but I actually think its worth it. After a few weeks of use I noticed my face was brighter and my fine lines were smaller. It makes my face so soft and goes on great! Definitely recommend
underthebrightbluesky m.
Shakopee, MN
This is simply the best moisturizer that money can buy. I’ve used it for years and it’s made such a difference in the texture of my skin. I love it! La Mer Crème de la Mer
Desiree L.
Crazy expensive, but crazy good quality! I got this as a gift and I know I’ll be repurchasing! It’s rich, a little goes a long way, and my skin stays hydrated for a lot longer.
Kim F.
This cream is amazing. It’s nice and light and absorbs into the skin well without an oily feel. I use this at night and wake up to smooth, moisturized skin. A little goes a long way so the container lasts forever. I love this product.
Beth W.
I am so sorry, but I have never been as disappointed in a moisturizer, drug store, mid end, or high end as I have been in this cream. At $170 per ounce, I am very glad I had the chance to try it out in the iconic Play! box from Sephora before buying. I've tried other luxury brands like Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream, and at $100 per 1.7 oz, I'd say it's worth the splurge. It feels like wonderful going on, it does its job wonderfully. La Mer's Moisturizing Soft Cream would be unidentifiable from a fifty cent lotion on the sale rack at a dollar store. It smells like cloying version of a generic lotion scent, feels greasy going on, and settles down to a slightly tacky finish. It didn't break me out or irritate my skin, but it didn't soften, moisturize or otherwise leave any benefit either. It's not a BAD lotion, but you would literally do just as well to buy something from Walmart. Probably better. Any number of mid and high end moisturizers are far superior, at far less than $170.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I'll start off by saying that this face cream is so basic and ordinary and doesn't warrant not even 1/8th of its ridiculous price tag. Second, even if it did work some sort of unicorn-like magic on the skin, the incredibly overpowering scent would keep me away anyway.
This actually broke me out in tiny red bumps along my chin and forehead and gave me a headache after an hour because the smell was overwhelming. I literally had to wash it off. I don't understand why people believe that just because a jar of cream costs $200+ that it's going to reverse aging overnight. If that were the case, there would be no wrinkles on anyone, anywhere.
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Best cream ever. It smells soooo good but it is very expensive so use wisely. A little bit goes a longggg way! I would recommend to anyone who wants a luxury cream.
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about with this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Alyssa s.
I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good for sensitive/dry skin?
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?

back