BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow la...2 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This cream is amazing for sensitive skin. I get skin irritation very easily form certain ingredients in makeup and skincare products. When ever I am having a reaction I immediately apply this cream. After a few uses it completes soothes my skin! It’s super hydrating and just helps to rebalance my skin. Unfortunately it does have a super high price tag but I think the results are so amazing it is definitely worth it!
Nhattrang N.
I have combination oily skin type and my face gets patchy spots near the cheek and nose area very often. This is the only product I've used so far that could get rid of those patchiness without making my skin oily. Yes the price is expensive, but I truly think it is worth what is claims. Very lightweight. I only use it at night since it's pretty pricy but you can also use it in the morning.
Michaela M.
This is a great product! It is such a good moisturizer!! A little goes a lot ways! I found it cleared my skin and really helped to minimize fine lines. It also kept my skin moisturized but not greasy.
Maria M.
West Des Moines
having bought La Mer Creme de la Mer i found that great in winter when i need the extra moisture on my skin, but in summer, nothing beats this soft cream. A little goes a long way. I savor it.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this creme~! I have dry skin so I love trying all the moisturizes I can get a hold of. This keeps my skin moisturized all day and night~! I put this on in the morning before my makeup and after my shower. It's super pricey, but worth it if you're looking for a good moisturizer and have dry skin. I've read people being put off by the smell, but I don't mind it at all.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
This moisturizer has a great feel on the skin, not too greasy but very moisturizing. I did not see any visible results from using this cream but I haven't used it for an extended amount of time. I would probably really like it, but it SMELLS AWFUL. It smells like a nursing home, with a heavy dash of old lady perfume and potpourri. I cannot get over this scent and when I've worn it I'm tempted to wash it off my face because it literally grosses me out so much. It's THAT BAD.
If you are sensitive to smells or fragrances stay far away from this.
It feels great, but is incredibly over priced.
No thanks.
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
My favorite. Do I even need to review? It’s amazing. After using this even once my skin has never felt so soft. It is expensive but worth the investment if you care for your skin and youthful look
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I got a sample of this product because the price of this product is ridiculous. No one should have to pay that much for a cream that has comparable products half the price. You can’t dupe skincare, but you can find something that works that doesn’t cost this much.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
LA MER Soft Cream is absolutely fantastic.  5 stars!  I think this is an ideal solution if the original formula is too rich for your taste.  The Soft Cream is lighter in texture and offers a beautiful finish that keeps skin moisturized all day.  This is a must have or must try.  Truly a beautiful formula.
Winly L.
I have all different kind of la mer cream, the original, soft cream, gel cream, lotion as well. This is the 2nd one I really like out of all. 1st is the gel cream, this is a little more hydrated then the gel cream, so I will use it for the morning before my make up, original cream at night, gel cream for summer day time use
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
member-8952b
Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow lashes

Sephora