BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow la...2 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Yamlec C.
Love this cream. Light and creamy. Probably the softest cream I've ever tried. A little goes a long way.
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolute best moisturizer ever. Very pricey but well worth it. La Mer is now sold at Sephora as well.
Jennifer L.
escondido, ca
I got this as a sample and I love it. I don't think I would actually buy it. It's really expensive.
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
Expensive , but I super recommend, because my skins its not the same , I bought a few months ago
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Such a soft creme. It's feels great on the skin. I use it often. I love it. I will buy it again.
Rubenn A.
Corp Christi, TX
love love love love this! one of my fav moisturizers! a little pricey but very well worth it
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
Best product in the market does exsactly what it says it is going to do. Makes my skin soft
Lashae C.
Birmingham, AL
Make skin really soft I recommend you try this apply after washing face with face wash !
Jordan K.
Leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I don't use any other face cream but this
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
member-8952b
Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow lashes

Sephora