BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Easy everyday moisturizer. Light in texture. This dramatically changed the texture of my skin. Very soft and smooth complexion.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
BEAST MOISTURIZER EVER! it's definitely expensive but it's worth it. Such a great brand with such awesome skin care products!
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this but super duper expensive! I like this but man I don't know if I would buy this again!! I suggest sampling!! Lol
Alison M.
i really love this but i only buy here and there because of the price. it does work really well i use more so in the winter
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
La mer soft cream is a luxurious moisturizer and great for harsh winters. I use at night and my skin feels soft and smooth.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
 I got a sample of this la mer moisturizer and it made face silk smooth soft like a baby skin. I will definitely use again!
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
Heard so much about it . Diffidently I will give it a shot . Rehinna's skin secret. It's over priced but worth purchasing.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this moisturizer. It gives a nice, dewy finish and is not greasy or oily. The fragrance is also very fresh smelling!!
Ranimarie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my hands since that's the most dry part of my body. And boy, does it leave my hands all nice and soft!
Cheryl S.
I used at night. This cream is ok, it leaves my face soft but I do t see a big difference in appearance of fine lines
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?