BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow la...2 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Tina-Marie D.
So here's what happened:   I told myself I wasn't buying any new moisturizers until I used every single bit of what I had already, which included potions from Kiehls, Fresh, Sunday Riley, etc. The day came recently when I was well out of everything and turned to my little sample of La Mer.    I used it in the morning and sort of forgot about it, until later in the day when I noticed how great my skin looked and felt.  Tracing back through my routine to see what I might have done differently, I landed on that little sample of La Mer.    I finally caved in an bought a full size version.  My wallet is sad, but I cannot deny the effectiveness of this cream.   Must have.  Believe the hype.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I started using La Mer to moisturize my face after I had a facial procedure done to burn pre-cancerous cells. I wanted a high quality cream that I could pat on because the procedure left my face red and burned like a sunburn. After using La Mer my skin started healing almost instantly, my face was less red and never peeled. People were giving me compliments on my skin saying that it was glowing. I thought that it would be too heavy, greasy, or break me out but it did not. La Mer was formulated by a scientist after he had sustained burns and wanted to heal with minimal scaring. It is made from sea kelp that is specially harvested and that is why this cream is so expensive. I highly recommend it!
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this skin product. Wasn't expecting much from it but it turned out to be a life saver. I sooooo love it. It's so gentle on your skin. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. I would definitely recommend it to y'all.
kristin d.
OK what is the deal with la mer. Kim K uses it... so you think its amazing?? Not entirely sure. My sister scored me like 10 samples of this cream and i use it pretty religiously every day. I have to say the smell is incredible- but after reading about how bad added fragrance is to this product im like WTF la mer???? I havent noticed any real difference but i will say this product does go on very nicely and has given me just the right amount of moisture... but for over $100??? I am a bit confused and believe there are better products out there...
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer is sadly worth the La Mer hype and worth the price tag.. Such a little bit goes a long way. I have noticed a defined difference since using it a couple wks. My rosacea is calm and not a red and my skin is soft and supple. I use this in the morning along with my shiseido ultimune serum and my makeup wears and looks even more flawless!!
Cathy M.
This is an amazing silky cream.  Its luxurious to apply to the face.  It does help with dryness and smoothing the texture of your skin.  This is a pricey item to purchase.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I've received sample sizes of La Mer cream several times. It's thick and rich and super hydrating. As a kid of a European mother who used Nivea cream at all times, I think it's quite similar. I recently tried Astral cream for the first time and also think that's basically the same. It's a nice cream but there are certainly comparable dupes.
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
I know this brand is extremely over priced, and extremely over hyped. I love this product though! I do wish the price wasn't so high because I do not think it's feasible, but the quality of the product is amazing. Get a sample and try it out!!
Sophia R.
I got this product in my Play! By Sephora iconic edition bag. I know there was a lot of hype when this product hit Sephora but I wasn't about to try it out at it's price tag... I was however excited to see that it came in the Iconic bag. For this products price... I expected to be BLOWN away. I was not. It smells like old lady perfume. It was very thick and didn't leave my skin feeling any better than any other MUCH LESS expensive cream.
Geeta I.
I find this product heavily overrated and not worth the high price point. I used this on very dry skin and normal skin, and it was less moisturizing and healing than my Origins night cream. Looking at the ingredient list, there are no potent or therapeutic ingredients that make this product worth the price. Save your money and buy from Sunday Riley instead.
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
member-8952b
Are you familiar with heritage Castro oil to help grow lashes
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?

back