BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Oh my gosh, this is the holy grail of all creams! I wish I could afford this all the time but I can't! But if you can, it's awesome! It's definitely an awesome product! My face felt as smooth as butter using this amazing cream. I would highly recommend La Mer.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
For the price you pay, I was expecting miracles to happen. But I was a bit disappointed. My skin felt soft and nice, but I could get the same effect with another cheaper product. I think maybe you have to use other products with it to get a greater affect.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I only give this 3 stars because while it's good it's price doesn't justify it. I have other moisturizers that are half this price and just as good. I know IRS a luxury brand that doesn't always mean your getting the best products on the market.
Stephanie G.
If you have combo/oily skin, you only need a pea size amount! I love this cream. It smells divine and doesn’t clog my pores. It’s completely Mer my expectations and because a little goes a long way, you don’t need to buy the biggest jar. I prefer to buy the smaller sizes because if it lasts a while then I worry about the product going bad.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I use this every night after applying serum and eye cream. I haven’t found anything that makes my skin look more youthful in the morning - except maybe Sisley Supreyma which is way too much money. It makes my skin feel firmer, smoother, more hydrated and nourished than other products at a comparable price. It’s expensive but worth it to me.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and after a few days I can definitely see why it’s gets talked about so much. I have combination skin and this moisturizer was amazing. It left my skin glowing and soft without feeling greasy. It seemed to soak right in and my makeup went over it flawlessly. After a few days my skins moisture level seemed more balanced. I was incredibly impressed, still a very steep price tag but I think worth it if you can splurge.
Becca L.
I used a sample packet of this for about a week. It comes out as a white cream, and medium consistency. It definitely had a scent to it that made me think of expensive creams. Throughout the week, I don't think I really noticed anything different. I probably would not Spend the money on a full size of this product.
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
Ugh. I hate that I’m giving a la mer product a bad rating, but I have to be honest. This cream smells ok, (just ok) is easy to apply, and doesn’t break me out. This cream, however, is not very moisturizing. Sometimes I wake up the next morning after applying at night and my skin feels dry! (Which is SO unlike all of the other la mer products I’ve tried!) And like every other la mer product it is crazy expensive and I would highly suggest not purchasing it.
eirini t.
I tend to use this more in the winter as I have combination/oily skin. Such a small amount , warmed up with your finger tips and pressure into the skin . The texture feels amazing , my skin is smooth and supple with a glow. Little goes a long way and it lasts forever!! My winter night cream .
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This cream is amazing for sensitive skin. I get skin irritation very easily form certain ingredients in makeup and skincare products. When ever I am having a reaction I immediately apply this cream. After a few uses it completes soothes my skin! It’s super hydrating and just helps to rebalance my skin. Unfortunately it does have a super high price tag but I think the results are so amazing it is definitely worth it!
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?