BY LA MER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Super pricey but also super wonderful face lotion. It has a faint but pleasant scent. My skin looks and feels beyond incredible when I use it. I got this first as a sample and then just had to splurge on a full size one.
Christine P.
What can I say about this brand that hasn't been said. Yes, it's beyond a lot of people price range but totally worth it if you can purchase. Two words: MIRACLE BROTH
Wendy M.
La Habra, CA
This is extremely pricey but I love the way it leaves my skin after a week of use. I usually use it as a night cream because it can leave my skin feeling a bit oily.
Kayleigh W.
Cleveland, OH
I can't use this every single night because it is a little much for my skin being oily and acne prone but I love it. I usually use this every other night and wake up with really soft skin.
Anissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the holy grail for many celebrities and that's what piqued my interest in the first place. It is very thick and very moisturizing. I use this mainly in the winter. It is quite pricey but it does last for a while if you don't slather it on everyday.
Tina-Marie D.
So here's what happened:   I told myself I wasn't buying any new moisturizers until I used every single bit of what I had already, which included potions from Kiehls, Fresh, Sunday Riley, etc. The day came recently when I was well out of everything and turned to my little sample of La Mer.    I used it in the morning and sort of forgot about it, until later in the day when I noticed how great my skin looked and felt.  Tracing back through my routine to see what I might have done differently, I landed on that little sample of La Mer.    I finally caved in an bought a full size version.  My wallet is sad, but I cannot deny the effectiveness of this cream.   Must have.  Believe the hype.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I started using La Mer to moisturize my face after I had a facial procedure done to burn pre-cancerous cells. I wanted a high quality cream that I could pat on because the procedure left my face red and burned like a sunburn. After using La Mer my skin started healing almost instantly, my face was less red and never peeled. People were giving me compliments on my skin saying that it was glowing. I thought that it would be too heavy, greasy, or break me out but it did not. La Mer was formulated by a scientist after he had sustained burns and wanted to heal with minimal scaring. It is made from sea kelp that is specially harvested and that is why this cream is so expensive. I highly recommend it!
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this skin product. Wasn't expecting much from it but it turned out to be a life saver. I sooooo love it. It's so gentle on your skin. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. I would definitely recommend it to y'all.
kristin d.
OK what is the deal with la mer. Kim K uses it... so you think its amazing?? Not entirely sure. My sister scored me like 10 samples of this cream and i use it pretty religiously every day. I have to say the smell is incredible- but after reading about how bad added fragrance is to this product im like WTF la mer???? I havent noticed any real difference but i will say this product does go on very nicely and has given me just the right amount of moisture... but for over $100??? I am a bit confused and believe there are better products out there...
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer is sadly worth the La Mer hype and worth the price tag.. Such a little bit goes a long way. I have noticed a defined difference since using it a couple wks. My rosacea is calm and not a red and my skin is soft and supple. I use this in the morning along with my shiseido ultimune serum and my makeup wears and looks even more flawless!!
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about with this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Alyssa s.
I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good for sensitive/dry skin?
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I have really dry and sensitive skin. How well does this product work for my people with the same skin condition!?

back