BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Emily T.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is amazing. My face soaks up the cream and hydrates like none other. Even though it's expensive, it's worth every penny. Gentle on the skin, completely rejuvenates and keeps my skin looking clean, young and fresh.
Amanda B.
This is extremely expensive cream but it works really well. The value does not quite match the price. A lot does go a long way, however. If you dropped the price down $100 then I would definitely add it to a permanent list.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Absolutely love it! It’s so beautiful and is such a nice texture compared to their original Creme de La Mer texture which is a bit heavier. This can work well with all skin tones and give you a beautiful drink of hydration!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
This stuff is a dream, an expensive one but it's soo worth it. My skin looks so radiant and feels so soft after I use this. Very hydrating, a little goes a long way for sure! I would love to buy again if I have the money to splurge!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I received a sample of this to try and was highly impressed. It has a soft silky feel, not oily. It glides on effortlessly and leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. It has a calming clean scent, not perfumy or overpowering.
Tori L.
Webster, NY
Omg where have you been all my life! My skin is like an entirely different skin after using this for just 2 days! My skin was so dehydrated, and flakey, and now it’s smooth as a babies butt! Definitely worth every penny!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this and I have oily skin. This moisturizes my skin for a full 24 hours. This keeps my skin hydrated. This is expensive. I do love this but it’s really expensive. There’s cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Farah J.
I don't know what the buzz about this cream is it's like any other to me I didn't see a huge difference. I got this as a sample from Sephora I will not purchase since the price point is not affordable I do not recommend
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
All I can say is WOW! This cream is so smoothing and softening on the face it is unbelievable. The price is also unbelievable though so I left one star off for that, Could be a little cheaper but I will continue to buy it anyways because it is that good
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
Love love love!!!!!! So luxurious and makes my skin smooth as a babies butt! It is perfect for my dry skin and i will continue to repurchase this in the future. It is higher in price but I find it worth every penny!
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?