BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
This luxurious cream delivers radiance to skin in a supple and new texture. It also penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and strengthen skin. If it was wasn´t for the price tag I would repurchase this. I got it as a gift on Christmas and am a huge fan.
Rachel W.
San diego, CA
I love this cream. It is the one beauty product I will absolutely splurge on every time. It makes my skin super hydrating without leaving me oily or breaking me out. I like to use all over or as a spot treatment on any areas I need extra hydration.
Kali J.
Shell Rock , IA
This product is great but holy cow the smell. It’s pretty gentle but the smell is harsh. The packaging is very nice. It made my face so soft and exceeded my expectations that way. I think I will recommend but only to people who don’t mind the smell.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I like the moisturizer and the fact that a pea size amount is all you need. That’s a good advantage when you consider this is about $100. However, I don’t think the results are worth the pr ice. You can get better benefits while saving serious money.
Lacey B.
While this was a nice moisturizer with a pleasant smell, I wasn't blown away. With a price tag like this product carries, I need to be blown away. Overall, I feel like you could get similar, if not better, results with a product that is far less expensive!
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
So rich and luxurious! I use this cream at night as I have dry skin and this i wake up to hydrated and glowing skin in the morning. It is thick but soaks in nicely. The scent is very light so it does not cause any sensitivity to my skin.
Heather K.
Newhall, CA
Cult classic for a reason! This is the perfect moisturizer for my combination skin. Absorbs nicely and isn't greasy. Leaves the skin feeling moisturized and glowing. I love that it comes with a spatula for getting out all of the product.
Tina D.
I got a sample size of this one.  It's sooo expensive, however even the little tiny sample size will last me a while because you can use so little.  It definitely adds moisture and does not break you out. As for long term effects its hard to say right now
Emily T.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is amazing. My face soaks up the cream and hydrates like none other. Even though it's expensive, it's worth every penny. Gentle on the skin, completely rejuvenates and keeps my skin looking clean, young and fresh.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?