BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I have a hard time making up my mind if I like this product or not. It’s outrageously expensive and for the price I feel you should see outrageous results. And I haven’t. It’s moisturizing and it smells nice, but after one jar those results are at the very most just minimal.
Renata S.
One of the most amazing creams I have ever purchased. I only put this on at night and I always wake up the next day with beautiful skin. I can't wear it during the day time since it's a bit heavy for my oily skin but during winter I can. It doesn't break me out either.
Allyson M.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect for my combination/oily skin. Lightweight but very moisturizing with the most amazing scent. Very pricey but the results are phenomenal. Has helped to plump my skin and also with brightening my dark spots and smoothing uneven texture. Would recommend 100%.
Victoria H.
This is expensive. That being said, it's a really luxurious moisturizer, perfect for dry skin. My skin really soaks up this moisturizer, and it helps my skin look better in the morning. I don't think I will purchase this often though because of how expensive it is.
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
I like this moisturizer, I've gotten it as a gift often around Christmas time. I don't see anything wrong with it, it sinks into the skin nicely nothing harsh about it and it keeps moisture in, not disappointed but not something I love enough to go out and buy.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin over the last month and I would recommend it. I will say it's a bit pricey but sometimes the product is worth the hit to your pocket. Get it!
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really liked this cream. I received it in my Play! VIB Rouge box. It glides on the face quite well and didn't break me out or anything. The full size is rather pricey so I'm glad to have tried this sample size. The fragrance is very strong and I did not like that part.
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
I received this as a sample from my Nordstrom gal and loved it. It's pricy but lasts a long time and kept my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. I haven't been able to use it for a long period of time, but in the few weeks I have been using it it's been great!
Brianna P.
York, NE
I got this cream as a free sample and I enjoyed using it. It smells and works well, I think it was gentle on the skin. The cost is a little high for me so I probably wouldn't purchase it but if you're in the market for a higher priced cream then this is it.
Geeta I.
I find this product heavily overrated and not worth the high price point. I used this on very dry skin and normal skin, and it was less moisturizing and healing than my Origins night cream. Looking at the ingredient list, there are no potent or therapeutic ingredients that make this product worth the price. Save your money and buy from Sunday Riley instead.
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?