BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...2 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Kaitlan A.
This stuff is great. It's one of those "cult classic" items everyone always raves about. Though I think it's nice, it is not amazing and definitely over priced in my opinion! I would not repurchase because I have found adequate products for way less money. But don't get me wrong, it does a good job.
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
Wow this is such an incredible cream! The brand has a lot of wonderful products and this is one of my favorites! I use this at night after I wash my face and it really helps with keeping your face bright and feeling fresh! I would only recommend to those who have dry to very dry skin!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
This product has been my absolute ride or die this last year. I see results After just one use. It is so gentle on my skin which is so important. I've gone through one container and had to purchase another. It's definitely on the pricey end of the scale but it's so worth the investment.
Kaylee L.
Okay I know this is super pricey and really up there on the luxury scale. But wow this cream is revolutionary! Softens, hydrated, brightens and enhances skin texture! This is amazing! If you're into skin care or really need to work on skin texture and get dry often this would be lovely for you!
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
Ok this moisturizer Is definitely life changing such a lovely scent leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth with a natural glow such a soft and gentle feel. A little on the pricey side but I would definitely purchase again.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I received a sample of the La Mer soft cream from Sephora the sample size lasted me a month and half with only use at night I didn't notice any difference in my skin it has a heavy fragrance that I was worried about but it didn't break me out but also I didn't notice a difference
Lynzie T.
If you DONT want to look like a dewy fairy princess with skin like a luminous summer's moon- then turn back, this soft cream isn't for you! As a believer in quality products and investing in what works before you need/want to invest in a needle or scalpel- this brand is the tops!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I'm going to be honest- not my favorite moisturizer ever. It's a little in the heavier side so would be good for mature skin. It's great after I've gotten a sunburn to help heal and moisturizer skin but I do not use it on an everyday basis. Better for at night than in the morning.
Joshua F.
Fayetteville, NC
While many people discredit La Mer based solely upon their price point, I would urge you, within your means, to truly experience La Mer for yourself. Their Moisturizing Soft Cream is perfect for my oily/combo skin and leaves my skin looking radiant after use. Highly recommend.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
Used this after the hospital stay with my daughter dried my skin out to the point it was peeling off. Covered my face, neck, shoulders and upper arms. It completely transformed my skin within 48hrs
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about with this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Alyssa s.
I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good for sensitive/dry skin?
Lanie F.
Louisville
Anyone experience breakouts with this product?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.