La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml

La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream contains the sea kelp-infused Miracle Broth, to sooth redness and replenish lost moisture, and the brand's exclusive Lime Tea Extract, which is steeped in power anti-oxidant properties to neutralize free radicals, enabling the skin to focus on renewal and repair. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream delivers miraculous benefits. Its luxurious formula penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and strengthen your skin. Renewed and energized, skin looks youthfully radiant. Clinical testing has demonstrated a 70% immediate improvement in moisture and a 65% improvement in visible lift after eight weeks of usage. Skin is transformed, leaving it softer, looking firmer, virtually ageless.

Is La Mer suitable for woman of 25 years old? Or it is better for 30+?
Start your review of La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Aditi A.
🌿It is an ultra-soft hydrating cream to reduce look of fine dry lines. It can be used by normal, combination to dry skin types. 🌿It is a very lightweight daily moisturizer not at all greasy, absorbs in skin very fast and makes it glowy and radiant. 🌿It helps to deal with pores, fine lines, dryness and wrinkles. It has some amazing ingredients and antioxidants to protect skin from irritation due to environmental stressors. 🌿It claims to makes visibly smoother skin with overtime use, which i am most excited and looking forward too. It is very smooth and soft which makes it so easy for skin to absorb all the goodness.La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml
Michelle G.
Gibsonton, FL
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Michelle G.
Very silky and soft gunna give this a five star review for the soft fragrance smell and texture, now let’s try for a month to see if my face feels and looks and different. Purchased with my own money. La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml Here is more information on this product. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores Formulation: Lightweight Cream Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclosan. This product is also gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This lightweight cream delivers replenishing hydration. It is formulated with microscopic moisturizing spheres and Miracle Broth™ that help to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, and infuse skin with sea-sourced energies. Ingredients Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Polysilicone-11, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Pca, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Bht, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients
Amber R.
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Amber R.
My all-time favorite moisturizer. A little of this stuff goes a very long way. The secret to properly applying it is to tap it between your fingers until it becomes warm, and then pat it onto your face. Do not rub it like you would a normal moisturizer. Everyone complements me on my glowing skin, and as much as I would like to attribute that to healthful eating (lol!!!), the majority of the praise goes to this cream. It has an incredibly light fragrance, and moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling sticky or heavy.
Nestani C.
New Castle, DE
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Nestani C.
I received this little one as a gift from La Mer and I am amazed how different and incredible it is! I’ve never tried anything quite like this- it’s soft, smooth, light-weight on skin and moistures skin completely! It gives skin beautiful, soft look and feels so comfortable-not sticky or greasy! In my opinion, this one really worth the price!
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells very light and lemony. My skin soaks it up and leaves a moisture film on top of skin and created a firming effect. I feel this is best for mature skin or skin that is often exfoliated. It is a bit pricey so I use it sparingly and mix it in with my usual routine. It’s a nice treat for skin and really great on neck and décolletage.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizing soft cream is exceptional for medium hydration, softening and moisturization for face and body. Great for daily use. Very gentle and fast absorbing formula leaves skin nourished and healthy looking with a light fresh scent. Great for elbows and knees. Also use as a hand cream. Amazing product.
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Kara P.
This moisturizer is specifically formulated for combination skin like mine. The formula is a little thicker than and doesn’t dry down as much as the cool gel cream, but still doesn’t technically feel greasy. This moisturizer left my skin feeling so soft, but I don’t care for the smell. It has that typical old fashioned perfume smell that many lotions used to have.
Ashley R.
Austin, TX
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Ashley R.
I love the way this cream feels and I love the smell of it. It feels so silky going on. Despite loving the smell, my skin doesn’t take well to repeated fragrance application so I only use it once or twice a week. This also works out for my wallet though given the hefty price tag for such a small amount. I prefer the soft cream instead of the original as it is free of lanolin.
Neveen S.
I don’t care much for lamer products because I feel like they don’t do anything besides moisturizer and are over priced! The only 2 things I love from La mer are the eye concentrate and the regular concentrate!
Courtney W.
AR
La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml uploaded by Courtney W.
I love the creamy texture that moisturizes my face both day and night. This size is perfect for on the go, purse or pocket. La Mer moisturizing soft cream has really made a difference in my skin care routine. I purchased a larger size to make application easier and am pleased with how soft and rejuvenated my face and neck look after daily use. I also use the regenerating serum as well. All great products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bailey T.
Framingham, MA
il y a 6 mois
Hannah M. il y a 5 mois
It’s amazing! It’s the one thing that does not break me out for my dry skin. Some moisturizers have something that make my sensitive skin get irritated but never happens with la mer. This is a lighter version than the original cream.