BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-soft cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / drier skin.

Key Ingredients: Miracle Broth™, Lime Tea, Moisturizing Spheres

Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Cyclopentasiloxane , Petrolatum , Glyceryl Distearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cholesterol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Steareth-10 , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Polysilicone-11 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Plankton Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Caffeine , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Micrococcus Lysate , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Hydrolyzed Algin , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glucose Oxidase , Polyacrylamide , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Glucose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Pca , Glycosaminoglycans , Urea , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Sodium Hyaluronate , Laureth-7 , Lecithin , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Lactoperoxidase , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Cyanocobalamin , Pentylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Bht , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth™ and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

• Is this suitable for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Is this this good fo...1 Answers
  • Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?1 Answers
LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
  • "Love love love. I have combination skin and this makes it perfectly balanced. It's creamy and moisturizing without being heavy. Smells pleasant and is priced just right" in 17 reviews
  • "Seriously, this is amazing! My mother purchased this for me and I cannot be happier! Highly recommend this! Yes it is pricey but the quality is amazing. Left my dry skin very smooth and hydrated! Definitely recommend this ! " in 12 reviews
Donnita K.
Dearborn
I am a true believer and fan of creme de la mer. This is one of my must have face/skin care product. I noticed results within hours. I bought this cream as a moisturizer and to combat aging. At the time when I bought it, I also had a dry itchy irritated patch above my eyebrow and a pimple or bite under my left eye that has been red, swollen and crusting for 2 days. I applied this cream om my face and I swear to God, 6 hours later, after work, I looked at my face, the crusting pimple spot and the itchy patch was gone. That is what won me over.  Over time I noticed how my skin complexion became so clear and even. No dry patches on my face and the lines on my forehead and around my eyes were smooth and diminishing. My skin is glowing and at it's best. Better than my 20's. I do have combination to oily skin that is acne prone. I have use the original cream and currently the soft cream, I have had no issues with breaking out. I dont look oily nor seem to product excessive oil.  I was use this cream day and night. The cream is very light feeling on your face. It just feel natural on your fa e, not heavy. I love this cream.  I encourage everyone to try the La Mer products. I am a true fan using the lip balm, the lip glow gloss, the foam face wash and face cream.  The price is a large pill to swallow but very well worth it and out bodies and youthfulness is the best appearance.  I'm 40 a d look way more than 10 years younger due to me investing in exercise, good skin care and eating healthy.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly beauty boxes and I won’t lie- I did love the way it made my skin feel but I’m appalled at the price. I never thought I would use something from this brand so it was nice to try but I would NEVER spend this much on a moisturizer! I have plenty of moisturizers that I believe are just as good if not better for literally 20% of the price! (This moisturizer costs $300+)
Luukia M.
Omg the best of the best!! I had a delux sample of this cream and I stretch it out as long as I could. So delicious on the skin definitely lux and feels amazing on the skin and also very hydrating. I would love to be able to review and receive a normal size container. Lol maybe one day😘LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
I need more😘🙏🏽
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
This moisturizer has a great feel on the skin, not too greasy but very moisturizing. I did not see any visible results from using this cream but I haven't used it for an extended amount of time. I would probably really like it, but it SMELLS AWFUL. It smells like a nursing home, with a heavy dash of old lady perfume and potpourri. I cannot get over this scent and when I've worn it I'm tempted to wash it off my face because it literally grosses me out so much. It's THAT BAD.
If you are sensitive to smells or fragrances stay far away from this.
It feels great, but is incredibly over priced.
No thanks.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Just no. I received this as a gift from a dear friend. I would not purchase this for myself. It is so unbelievably expensive and my skin is not any better off than other creams on the market for a fraction of the price. This brand relies on its name and reputation for being high end. If you want results, this is not it.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
i was actually really disappointed that for something so expensive and has been given positive praise it didn’t look all it was hyped up to be. my skin didn’t feel as i would have wanted it to. with that said, i love the texture and feel on application. however, my face needs something a little more heavy than this product.
Kai H.
Irvine
I have gone back and forth on this cream for a few years, wondering if it really made a difference and whether it’s sky-high price was worth it and comparing its effects against cheaper skincare and the verdict is....I feel it’s worth it. My skin just isn’t as happy when I’m using other moisturizers and all my dry, sensitive skin issues come back - flaky patches, redness, and irritated areas. With La Mer, I notice my skin is smooth and hydrated all day and no irritation. I like the soft cream version since it’s a lighter texture and a bit more “user friendly” than the original cream. I took off a star because the price is ridiculously high, but because it works well for me, I will continue to purchase and use it.
Sarah H.
I got a sample size of this from Sephora or somewhere. It was a mini tub about the size of a nickel. I looked at the value on the insert and almost had a heart attack! So I used the sample. It was enough to use morning and night for four days. All I can say is that it moisturizes. I didn't any smoothing, brightening, or tightening. Based on my limited experience I would not repurchase or recommend.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
This product was average, which is extremely disappointing considering the price tag. It moisturizes my dry skin well, but it’s also extremely heavy. I don’t notice it hydrates exceptionally more than other moisturizers I’ve tried. It was nice to be able to experience it once, but I will not be repurchasing.
Emma S.
Deming , NM
I really didn’t want to like this cream or the band but I see what all the hype is about this brand. This moisturizer gave my skin such a beautiful glow. No other moisturizer have given me a glow like this one plus it made my makeup look amazing. My makeup stayed on all day long with out breaking up, it just looked flawless.
Danon R.
Is this better than the Creme De La Mer? Sephora just started selling this and I wanted to try it out, I would be a first time user with any La Mer products! Just wanting to check the difference between the two?
Laura L.
Charlotte
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Amarfy R.
I have listened about this cream . What about this ? It works for a girl of 21 years old ?
Eva M.
Is this the holy grail of moisturizers? It costs a pretty penny so I want to be sure it's worth it.
Coral O.
Where do you normally purchase this item? Price?