LA MER The Moisturizing Lotion

Creme de la Mer is also available in a lotion formulation containing the original Miracle Broth and its extraordinary benefits. Tailored to the needs of normal to dry skin, The Moisturizing Lotion Ultralight Lotion is ideal for warm weather climates and occasions when Creme de la Mer may be too rich. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Moisturizing Lotion' Ultralight Lotion.

Is it good for acne prone skin?
I’m curious if anyone uses la mer products, it’s so pricey, but is it worth it? [product:la-mer-the-moisturizing-lotion]
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of LA MER The Moisturizing Lotion!
Kylie C.
This lotion is amazing and does its job. If you ever had questioned whether La Mer products were worth the money I'm here to say that they are. This product hydrates, softens and leaves my skin glowing. Highly recommend
Savanah W.
Rockledge, FL
I love this expensive a** moisturizer so much I teared up when I ran out. I have combination skin with fine lines and while using this product my skin looked amazing. Lightweight, not greasy feeling and I didn't break out with it. Absolutely would buy again (when I can afford it) and I highly recommend this. Seriously sis, get it!!
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is the best moisturizer ever. La Mer is fabulous. The Moisturizing Lotion is not as thick as the cream, so it’s great to use during the summer months. I love it!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Not my favorite La Mer moisturizer, but still a solid pick. I bought this after reading that it was Blake Lively’s moisturizer of choice in her Gossip Girl years. It does what a moisturizer should do but with a luxury price tag. I prefer this packaging to the jars that most of La Mer’s moisturizers come in although it’s hard to tell when you’re running low. The hydration provided by this version is somewhere in between their Cool Gel and the Soft Creme. Would work for normal to combo skin. Daytime use.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
This is my all time favorite moisturizer! It is so light but thick formulated. Meaning it absorbs without any left over residue for my skin. A little goes a long way and I find it helps my makeup apply more evenly than with a primer! Great product and I love everything le mer so far!
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Totally underrated and under appreciated. This is one of the only La Mer cream formulas that doesn't have petrolatum or mineral oil, meaning it's one of the only ones suitable for people with combination or breakout-prone skin. It's just as hydrating as the Original Creme, but the texture is much lighter and it absorbs much more readily. I use it daily, and it is absolutely stunning under makeup. May not be rich enough for a dry skin, but definitely enough for a combo/oily skin.
Tiffany K.
Pomona, CA
Use this throughout my daily routine especially after washing my face or after taking showers. Only need to use a little amount for the maximum effect of the moisturizer. Perfect for most skin types, including dry and oily.
Beth U.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the cream it the lotion is not moisturizing enough for my skin. I wish it was so I could use it as my day cream but it is just not enough. I do have very dry skin though. Love the scent.
Portia W.
I love this product. It works well for my oily skin. It's very moisturizing without being greasy. It's a little pricey as all things LA Mer normally are but it's worth it and it lasts a while.
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
This product is perfect for my acne-prone skin. It is not too oily and does not clog my pores. It is pricey as most La Mer products are but definitely a game changer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...