LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Brooke W.LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Bianca B.

BY LA MER #9 in Night Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. Combining the emollience of the original Crème de la Mer with the unique gel structure of sea kelp, this ultralight texture deeply hydrates and conditions skin on contact. It's the ideal choice for warm, humid climates and those who enjoy an instantly refreshed feeling.

LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
  • "i love this moisturizing gel cream!!! it’s so great and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and very moisturized. it’s easy to get and i love it so much. i will definitely buy this product time and time again." in 19 reviews
Bianca B.
When @lamer sends you a package, you grab your crown and indulge. I finally got to try the exquisite and highly sought after Crème de la Mer. After warming the cream with my fingertips for a moment I applied the featherweight gel cream throughout my face and neck (never forget the neck). My skin drank it right up and the end result was firm, hydrated and tightened skin. I loved how it also primed my skin for makeup application. I would say this is a great start to the first day. Now I must put it to the ultimate test to find out why this coveted and pricey skincare regime is adored by so many.
#lamer #lovelamer #highend #skincare #kelp #healingpowers #gelcreme #ad #delamer #queen #crown #beautysquad #ageless #skincareroutine #queenb #friyay #toofaced #unicorn #unicornbrushes #giveaway #internationalgiveaway #makeupgiveaway
DeccaJpn S.
Seattle, WA
This La Mer moisturizing Gel cream is my second favorite in La Mer moisturizing line. I have super sensitive skin and whiteheads prone skin. I tried the sample that I received for free (but generous amount! small tube that can last for a week) last night, after a long day with full makeup that made my skin started to get the sensitivity and itch. This moisturizing gel HEAL it overnight, plus my pores tighten while my skin looks nourished. But I gave 4star only because of this gel line not as nourished as if I use the original one, so it is not as rich for the night cream, while too oily for the day cream. LA MER The Moisturizing Soft CreamLA MER The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
The Moisturizing Gel Cream is an ultra-light of the Creme de la Mer, which instantly hydrates the skin while leaving it a supremely soft.

Created with the original concentration of Miracle Broth and exclusive Lime Tea found in Creme de la Mer, this ultra-light gel format delivers all the benefits of the Creme and is ideal for warm-weather, high-humidity climates when Creme de la Mer just might be considered too rich.

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Glycerin, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptol, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niaciin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dimethicone, Sucrose, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-10, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-8, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Ruby H.
La Mer is the best moisturizing brand out there. However it is also the most expensive. Are use the regular day hydrating cream and one normal size it’s about $300. But it’s totally worth it. A little bit goes a long way and it will last you a while. There are amazing results and all the girls in my family use it. The Gel cream has a nice refreshing feel to it and it’s not to heavy but Moisturizes your skin beyond!! I love this product and I love La Mer. There is nothing about this brand that I don’t love ! I would love to review more products!
Athena D.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely LOVE La Mer, and there are some products that are standouts to me, and this is one of them. The texture of this is a gel, and it seriously plumps and hydrated like no other. If you hate fragrance in products, you’ll probably dislike this product, but I love it! Not crazy intense or anything. This product is great if you have acne prone skin as it’s not heavy or greasy feeling. I personally love putting a generous amount on at night, and I seriously wake up with the most gorgeous skin!
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
I received a sample from them of this cream and let me tell you I feel in love. I do wish they wasn't so pricey cause I can't afford it and buy me some. If I had the money I so would. This cream is so luxurious. So creamy. And you only need a small amount of this. The key to this product is to get a small amount out and then rub it around in your hands lightly to warm it up then apply to your face. If you use to much it will clog your pores. But this cream will leave your skin youthful looking and glowing
Amy T.
After hearing the hype surrounding this cream, I just had to try it. Unfortunately, it breaks me out. I've tried it on several occasions with my other skincare items and I'm positive this is the one that my skin just doesn't like. It's so pricey for something that doesn't work for me. I will try some other products in their line, I'm interested in the foundation, but for the price and the possibility that it will wreck havoc on my skin, I'll have to think longer.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
Tbh the person who sold this to me made it seem like it would be an amazing hydrating moisturizer but I'm a little disappointed. Yes it feels amazing and smells great.. But the continuous hydration they claimed fell a little short. I like the product but it fell short of my expectations. Yes, I probably would do better with the soft cream or original, but I feel like this gel should still have better moisturizing and hydrating properties.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
I can not give this enough stars really! so ridiculously expensive it hurts so good. I received this as a present and after I run out I will cry and die a bit inside but will purchase for myself. It has changed the life of my skin, I am almost 40 and people are always saying how I look like I am in my 20s. You can not get a better compliment than that. pamper yourself and at least get a sample of this for a try. it will blow your mind!
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
Literally the only reason it doesn’t get a five star is for the obvious reason, the price tag. If it was priced on a level with some brands like Origins or Dr Jart I would literally lather this over my body neck and face. With the price tag though I try to go sparingly but the brand knows what it is doing. It’s smell nice and light and is not greasy, it soaks in quickly and leaves your skin just soft and supple.
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
St, AB
Is the La Mer cream really worth it?? Is it really worth the price? LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Leslie P.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream Do you recommend this to combination skin? How did this worked for you?