LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. Combining the emollience of the original Crème de la Mer with the unique gel structure of sea kelp, this ultralight texture deeply hydrates and conditions skin on contact. It's the ideal choice for warm, humid climates and those who enjoy an instantly refreshed feeling.

This has been on my list for awhile now. Is this worth the money?
What do you think makes this product have such highly regarded, cult status?
Is this worth the price? I have dry skin and in the summer I like to use a lighter but hydrating cream, is this the one?
Start your review of LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
i love this moisturizing gel cream!!! it’s so great and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and very moisturized. it’s easy to get and i love it so much. i will definitely buy this product time and time again.in reviews
Deanna B.
Pittston , PA
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Deanna B.
I received a sample box of La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream 0.5oz, 15ml ,The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream, and [product:creme-de-la-mer-moisturizing-cream-[promotional-travel-size]. Holy cow! I’m blown away! I have severely dry skin. The skin on my face flakes and peels. Not when using La Mer moisturizing cream. My skin felt instantly hydrated and I looked rested and refreshed. The moisturizing cream helps heal dryness and also helps fine lines look softer over time. It is perfect for dryer skin. The moisturizing soft cream is perfect for combination to dry skin. The moisturizing cool gel is exactly what you need if you have oily skin. This brand is quite pricey but absolutely worth it. I highly recommend.
Ashley S.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Saks
So expensive, but worth the hype! Made my skin so soft and really helped with dryness!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
I got a sample of this cream and used it for a couple days. I have to say that I could honestly see a difference in my skin in just the couple days of using it. It is pretty pricey but I believe it would definitely be worth the money. I cannot imagine the difference in my skin long term using this.
Ashley B.
Jersey City, NJ
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Ashley B.
Game changer! There is no other moisture on the market compared to this Leigh’s weight veil that just keeps on giving. I use it day and night and my skin has never felt so soft.
Vanessa L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
La Mer’s Moisturizing Gel Cream works well for dry/normal skin. Keeps skin looking moist all day. Really makes the skin look fresh and supple. #influenster #daily #love #beautiful #face
Jaylean L.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Jaylean L.
I've been using this for over a year now, and I feel that my skin is slowly becoming more stable overall. It is very friendly to sensitive skin, at least I use it so far no allergies or damage to my face. I think girls over 20 years old can start using this cream.
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite moisturizer! It’s so worth the investment and a bottle will last forever! I usually go through one to two bottles a year depending on the size I purchase!
Jodie S.
Hayward, CA
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Jodie S.
Been using this moisturizer since 2000 and still the holy grail even after 20 years. Some people love it and some people don’t think it’s worth it… but I go through one bottle a year which when broken down price per usage, it’s actually not that expensive at all.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I hate that I love this moisturizer. It’s SO expensive, but it feels luxurious, it’s incredibly hydrating and my skin feels so much nicer after I use it.
Tairan C.
Alhambra, CA
I have oily and sensitive skin, this product is really great for my skin. I feel calming and smooth after I use this gel cream. And I do not easy to allergy for other brand products after I use la mer gel creme. Highly recommand for sensitive skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace J.