LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. Combining the emollience of the original Crème de la Mer with the unique gel structure of sea kelp, this ultralight texture deeply hydrates and conditions skin on contact. It's the ideal choice for warm, humid climates and those who enjoy an instantly refreshed feeling.

whats better LaMer or Nivea? LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream ? Nivea Cream (150ml) 160259
Are La Mer products worth itLA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream ?
Start your review of LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
i love this moisturizing gel cream!!! it’s so great and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and very moisturized. it’s easy to get and i love it so much. i will definitely buy this product time and time again.in reviews
Deanna B.
Pittston , PA
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Deanna B.
I received a sample box of La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream 0.5oz, 15ml ,The Moisturizing Soft Cream Moisturizer, and [product:creme-de-la-mer-moisturizing-cream-[promotional-travel-size]. Holy cow! I’m blown away! I have severely dry skin. The skin on my face flakes and peels. Not when using La Mer moisturizing cream. My skin felt instantly hydrated and I looked rested and refreshed. The moisturizing cream helps heal dryness and also helps fine lines look softer over time. It is perfect for dryer skin. The moisturizing soft cream is perfect for combination to dry skin. The moisturizing cool gel is exactly what you need if you have oily skin. This brand is quite pricey but absolutely worth it. I highly recommend.
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Kate G.
I really love this stuff. It was essential when I lived full time in Chicago during the winters. It’s crazy moisturizing and really locks it into your skin. This product is truly amazing but I find it unnecessary now that I live in the south. It’s quite expensive so I found something else to use regularly.
Lizette M.
Port St Lucie, FL
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Lizette M.
This emulsion has a wonderful light scent and feels weightless when applying. My face was left feeling hydrated and clean. I love how my face has a beautiful glow after using this product. I recommend this to anyone who is willing to invest in their skin care. It's well worth the money and a little goes a very long way. LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Michelle W.
Saint Louis, MO
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Michelle W.
What do I not love about this lightweight, cooling gel cream? Nothing! It is a little pricey, but so worth it and a little goes a long way. I received a good sized sample which led to a full sized purchase. It feels so lovely on the face, absorbs quickly and is great for oily skin. The scent is divine, it’s a very light, clean smelling scent.
Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
La Mer’s Moisturizing Gel Cream works well for dry/normal skin. Keeps skin looking moist all day. Really makes the skin look fresh and supple. #influenster #daily #love #beautiful #face
Ashley S.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Saks
So expensive, but worth the hype! Made my skin so soft and really helped with dryness!
Ashley B.
Jersey City, NJ
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Ashley B.
Game changer! There is no other moisture on the market compared to this Leigh’s weight veil that just keeps on giving. I use it day and night and my skin has never felt so soft.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
I got a sample of this cream and used it for a couple days. I have to say that I could honestly see a difference in my skin in just the couple days of using it. It is pretty pricey but I believe it would definitely be worth the money. I cannot imagine the difference in my skin long term using this.
Ice Z.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Ice Z.
I've been using this for over a year now, and I feel that my skin is slowly becoming more stable overall. It is very friendly to sensitive skin, at least I use it so far no allergies or damage to my face. I think girls over 20 years old can start using this cream.
Sabrina D.
Reading, PA
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Sabrina D.
I loved this product. The smooth consistency. It gives excellent hydration. The only downside is it’s on the pricey side and I prefer no fragrance in my face cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sundes I.
London, ON
il y a 3 mois
Leslie H. il y a un mois
La Mer cool gel cream is so underrated it’s almost criminal. My fav La Mer product.
Luciano D.
Hartford, CT
il y a 10 mois
Hunter D. il y a 18 jours
Beyond, i have been through tons of bottles of it since they launches the cool gel version its perfect for durring the day but also for at night becauze it delivers amazing moisture
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 10 mois
Aaron S. il y a 10 mois
I would have to say that it depends on the La Mer product. You are looking at the moisturizing gel cream and I can tell you that that is a good product. Do you have oily skin?
Lara L.
il y a un an
Neal V. il y a un an
Eh, probably not. It feels nice, but you’re mostly paying for marketing and a name.