LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Brooke W.LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream uploaded by Bianca B.

BY LA MER #7 in Night Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. Combining the emollience of the original Crème de la Mer with the unique gel structure of sea kelp, this ultralight texture deeply hydrates and conditions skin on contact. It's the ideal choice for warm, humid climates and those who enjoy an instantly refreshed feeling.

LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
  • "i love this moisturizing gel cream!!! it’s so great and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and very moisturized. it’s easy to get and i love it so much. i will definitely buy this product time and time again." in 19 reviews
Bianca B.
When @lamer sends you a package, you grab your crown and indulge. I finally got to try the exquisite and highly sought after Crème de la Mer. After warming the cream with my fingertips for a moment I applied the featherweight gel cream throughout my face and neck (never forget the neck). My skin drank it right up and the end result was firm, hydrated and tightened skin. I loved how it also primed my skin for makeup application. I would say this is a great start to the first day. Now I must put it to the ultimate test to find out why this coveted and pricey skincare regime is adored by so many.
#lamer #lovelamer #highend #skincare #kelp #healingpowers #gelcreme #ad #delamer #queen #crown #beautysquad #ageless #skincareroutine #queenb #friyay #toofaced #unicorn #unicornbrushes #giveaway #internationalgiveaway #makeupgiveaway
DeccaJpn S.
Seattle, WA
This La Mer moisturizing Gel cream is my second favorite in La Mer moisturizing line. I have super sensitive skin and whiteheads prone skin. I tried the sample that I received for free (but generous amount! small tube that can last for a week) last night, after a long day with full makeup that made my skin started to get the sensitivity and itch. This moisturizing gel HEAL it overnight, plus my pores tighten while my skin looks nourished. But I gave 4star only because of this gel line not as nourished as if I use the original one, so it is not as rich for the night cream, while too oily for the day cream. LA MER The Moisturizing Soft CreamLA MER The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Shut the front door. This cream is amazing and worth every penny! Created by a man who discovered a rare kelp found only in a specific region that was discovered to have remarkable healing and reparitive properties. He made thw miracle broth which is the key ingredient in the products in La Mer's line. It regenerates skin and deeply replenishes moisture. This cream has some of that miracle broth in it along with other skin loving ingredients. My akin was happily hydrated and supple the next morning after use. This gel formula doesn't clog my pore either, which is a huge win! Would highly recommend!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
The Moisturizing Gel Cream is an ultra-light of the Creme de la Mer, which instantly hydrates the skin while leaving it a supremely soft.

Created with the original concentration of Miracle Broth and exclusive Lime Tea found in Creme de la Mer, this ultra-light gel format delivers all the benefits of the Creme and is ideal for warm-weather, high-humidity climates when Creme de la Mer just might be considered too rich.

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Glycerin, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptol, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niaciin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dimethicone, Sucrose, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-10, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-8, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Amy T.
After hearing the hype surrounding this cream, I just had to try it. Unfortunately, it breaks me out. I've tried it on several occasions with my other skincare items and I'm positive this is the one that my skin just doesn't like. It's so pricey for something that doesn't work for me. I will try some other products in their line, I'm interested in the foundation, but for the price and the possibility that it will wreck havoc on my skin, I'll have to think longer.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
I can not give this enough stars really! so ridiculously expensive it hurts so good. I received this as a present and after I run out I will cry and die a bit inside but will purchase for myself. It has changed the life of my skin, I am almost 40 and people are always saying how I look like I am in my 20s. You can not get a better compliment than that. pamper yourself and at least get a sample of this for a try. it will blow your mind!
Melody J.
Lakeland, FL
now the ONLY reason i’m reviewing a luxury product such as this is because i received a tiny sample before my wedding day. this smells like my grandmother’s older moisturizers, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. smells clean, gel texture glide and sinks in the skin beautifully, and my skin feels like a million bucks in the morning. if i could afford to purchase again, i definitely would!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
If there ever was a competition with my usual Peter Thomas Roth, it would be La Mer!! I was fortunate enough to be gifted the moisturizer, it’s DIVINE and the hype is real! I love this brand so much so that I just bought the setting powder!!! It’s hydrating as heck and in AZ, we need as much as we can get! May be too rich for me, but I use what I have sparingly because it’s BIG $$$$$!!!
Miri T.
Creme De La Mer has been a staple in my skincare for the past 15 years. There is a huge difference when I use this and when I run out and use something else. I used the original thick cream, and THAT was the only thing in the world that would cause a small pimple on my face every time I start reusing it, my skin is very very dry.. so this stuff was very thick. I switched over to the lighter cream/gel and it works beautifully. The only problem are the prices..ouch.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
If I could give this a 10 star I would. La Mer products seriously are in their own category on its own. For me no other product compare to how luxurious my face feels when I wake up after using this. I wish I could afford more of their products. They are definitely in the higher up brand in cost. LA MER The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Leslie P.
LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream Do you recommend this to combination skin? How did this worked for you?