LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. Combining the emollience of the original Crème de la Mer with the unique gel structure of sea kelp, this ultralight texture deeply hydrates and conditions skin on contact. It's the ideal choice for warm, humid climates and those who enjoy an instantly refreshed feeling.

Has anyone tried this cream? Is it worth the price?
Iss it good product ? Worth it ?
Start your review of LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
“i love this moisturizing gel cream!!! it’s so great and it leaves the skin feeling so soft and very moisturized. it’s easy to get and i love it so much. i will definitely buy this product time and time again.” in reviews
Dearborn, MI
I been using Creme de la Mer face moisturizer for over 2 years now. I paid full for my products. I used the original, soft and gel formulation. I love La Mer products and I noticed the miracle effect from day one. I use the original moisturizer during winter and the gel during warmer season. I have oily and acne prone skin. I tried other products from Olay, to Estee Laude, Clarins and Lancome. All made my break out worse. With La mer I had no breakouts, my skin is youthful and alive looking. I'm 42 and look 10 years or more younger. If you have eczema or itchy red skin patch, La Mer miracle works on that problem too. This is from experience . I use the whole line care. The foam face wash, the toner, the lip balm at night, treatment lotion and facial moisturizer. I tried the mask....thumbs up. The sugar scrub didnt work on my face well but I love it as a lip scrubs.
SO impressed! I got this as a gift and had no idea about the cult following or the price. I used it as an eye cream because I had extreme dry skin right below my eyebrows. Overnight, my skin was hydrated, bright, and so soft. The formula is so lightweight and smooth, and absorbs into my skin right away. A little bit goes a long way, too. The only thing holding me back from smearing it all over my face is the price - I never want to run out. It also smells incredible!
Rock Valley, IA
Absolutely amazing product. This moisturizer is a stand alone product and when I use it I hardly need anything else of my skin. It is the kind of moisturizer that your skin just absorbs and holds on to leaving you feeling very hydrated all day. The only problem I could see with this is the price but if you think about how much you spend on going out in a month, you can easily find a way to put this in your budget.
Mansfield, OH
Talk about falling in love. Real love. This is by far the most amazing moisturizer I have ever used. I got a very super small sample of it. It lasted me about week and few days. You don't need much at all. Very little. About hour after I use it my face feels incredible, hands down the best I have ever used. I really want to buy more but it is very pricey, very .... So I'm going to have to wait till tax time.
Marshall, IL
Wow! I totally get the price tag on this cream!! I got a sample in a Sephora favorites box and it is like heaven in a night cream. My skin looks so fresh a dewy in the morning I will sometimes do nothing with it beside apply a bit of mascara and go to work because it looks so youthful and good. I’ve only used it for a little over a week and already love it and will be buying some!
This stuff is a god send for oily or combination skin. My skin is both depending on the season and this stuff is worth the price to have soft feeling and satin looking skin. I will always use this in the morning but I will probably start using something a little heavier at night once I figure out what my skin can handle without breaking out but this product is a definite buy.
Fontana , CA
I have all of them are products and I definitely will not stop using them already got my daughter and granddaughter turned onto super moisturizing refreshing light last 24 hours definitely a little pricey but worth every penny packaging could be a little bit more cuter but he cared what's inside counts the most thank you so much!! LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
06410
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best moisturizer on this earth. Especially someone with very dry skin. Look at it like this. Having an Intravenous of h2o directly into your skin. It hydrates immediately. Yes I would highly recommend this product to everyone in the world. The glow u will get is unreal. The hydrated look. Everything about this product is unreal.
Rochester, NY
My skin loves this insanely priced moisturizer. My significantly older cousin got me hooked on the brand at an early age. Her skin always looked so good. The original version of this cream is far too heavy for my combo skin even at night. The lotion was an improvement, but I prefer moisturizers that make me forget I have moisturizer on. Enter the gel version. Perfect for daytime use. Wears well under makeup. I go through the product pretty quickly though. If you can afford it, give it a try. Samples are often sold on eBay and Poshmark. Just be sure to find a reputable seller!
Brooklyn, NY
If you want a lit from within glow, look no further! This is the product that gives me an instant glow, especially right after I exfoliate. It is super gentle and not heavy at all. I love wearing this in the summer months when I don’t need as heavy a face cream. This is great for day and night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clermont, FL
il y a 4 mois
Ashley L. • il y a 4 mois
I would recommend the Moisturizing Gel Cream. I found the Moisturizing Soft Cream to heavy for my combo skin.