BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Mer
the moisturizing cream 05 oz / 15ml

la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml

brand new, unbox, apart from setSKU:ADIB00ARRSXR8

Worth the high price point?
Is this worth the price?
Is this worth the price? I’ve heard so much about the product but what are the end results?
Start your review of la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml!
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Toma A.
I only recently starting using Creme de la Mer after reading all the great reviews on #LaMer products. I first tried the LA MER The Hydrating Infusion through #BzzAgent. Due to the cold weather now, my skin needs a bit extra hydration. Crème de la Mer Moisturizer is very heavy so it does the trick! I love the smell of it and it leaves my skin very soft the next day. If you can afford the price, I definitely recommend it!
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,170 reviews
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Heather  S.
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Heather  S.
I’m doing an entire video review on this cream tonight on Instagram if you’d like to watch it at @Luxuryisthyname but here is my “static” review. I know this is an expensive, luxury skincare line that for some of us (including myself) is a splurge. I usually review mostly affordable skincare brands but I was very curious to see if this was worth the price tag. Spoiler: IT IS!! The smallest size available is the .5 ounce at $95.00. Yes! That’s no small change BUT you need so little of this very concentrated, very thick cream, it goes a long way. I’ve been using this at night only and I still have almost the whole jar left. So in theory, this half ounce jar should last me 3 or more months which breaks down to around $32 a month. I can live with that and I believe most of us will find that doable. This cream has made my skin so soft and healthy looking; unlike anything I’ve used before. I literally look younger! That’s not to say I still don’t have wrinkles but my skin looks radiant, supple, hydrated and yes even firmer! This doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a couple of weeks to a month to see improvements. You can use this twice a day but it’s so thick, I think once a day is more than enough unless you have extremely dry, parched skin. A tiny dab is all you need using the enclosed beauty spatula. You rub this on your fingertips first until translucent then PRESS not rub into your skin. The scent is pleasant; almost lemony and fresh. To me, this is for more mature skin (40+) when you start to see signs of aging like dullness, dryness, lack of radiance, fine lines and wrinkles. There is a reason this has a cult following and it’s so coveted by people who can afford anything: it works! #skincaresecret #lamer #beautyblogger #dewyskin #miraclebroth #glamgame #beautyhaul #giftofhealthyskin
emma P.
New York
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by emma P.
A variety of products are available on our Facebook group "Exclusivester", including branded cosmetics, skin care, kitchen supplies, furniture, baby products, household appliances, clothing and other accessories. Please reply to this post after requesting access to the group to gain memberships!
Liz D.
Eden Prairie, MN
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Liz D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is such a great moisturizer. This product works nicely as a daily nighttime moisturizer.  works very well but expensive.
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Katelyn  L.
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Katelyn  L.
The scent is very very strong, smells like baby lotion and sunblock or like old school cold cream . Very powdery scent . It’s super thick as well, a little bit goes a long ways. You are supposed to warm it up in your hand by rubbing your hands together , then gently press the cream onto your skin without heavy rubbing . It’s a pretty heavy duty moisturizer, I feel like it’s almost a bit greasy . It also may be breaking me out but I’m not sure if it’s this or not. . I can’t believe how expensive this stuff is !!! Like crazy expensive .
Rhea P.
Torrance, CA
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Rhea P.
I’ve tried this product and I’ve noticed that it works if you have a dry skin because of its super rich consistency and it leaves your skin smooth and moisture. I use it every night and I woke up with a soft and smooth skin. I just use a little amount in the morning as I have an oily skin.[product:la-mer-the-moisturizing-cream-05-oz-/-15ml]
Shamiza  D.
Briarwood, NY
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Shamiza  D.
I got a sample of creme de la mer moisturizing cream and I have to say I was expecting it to be amazing since it cost so much and supposedly all the stars are using it. Well I can’t say I know what the hype is all about. I mean it’s very hydrating, it plumps a little and it did gives me glowing skin but I can and have gotten that from less expensive products. It also didn’t solve my dry skin issue. It’s very thick in consistency, creamy, you warm it up by rubbing between your hands for a few seconds until it becomes translucent then you pat it on skin. A little goes a long way, if you use a lot you will probably end up with greasy skin. It has a sort of soapy scent which I don’t care for but I know others who loves it. It’s made with a miracle broth which is a healing elixir. It says it soothes and renews skin. I guess with long term use you may get amazing results. I used for about a week. I truly believe everything and every product works differently on everyone so I understand why some thinks it great. I think it’s good but not great and not worth the price tag.
Cecilia  P.
Bellflower, CA
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Cecilia  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:la-mer-the-moisturizing-cream-05-oz-/-15ml] is insanely hydrating. It’s thick but doesn’t feel too heavy and absorbs quickly leaving my face instantly hydrated and soft. True luxury in a tiny container.
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Rosie S.
La Mer Moisturizing Cream is a nice rich heavy texture moisturizer made for dry skin. This is a wonderful prep before makeup too. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry to very dry skin as this cream is very rich.
Isabel S.
la mer the moisturizing cream 0.5 oz / 15ml uploaded by Isabel S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is so luxurious! It is so creamy and thick but it doesn’t feel oily or heavy! I just need 2 pea-sized to cover my whole face and neck! I warm it first onto my fingers until it is translucent then press it into my face! It really does make my skin feel so smooth and hydrated all day! I love using it at night and it is perfect for any season! I also love the smell, it’s like a powdery floral!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...