BY LA MER

Description:

This cooling gel delivers soothing moisture for a refreshed feel. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest center. Miracle Broth™ – the legendary healing elixir that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Ideal for combination / oilier skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Gellidiella Acerosa Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Niacinamide, Sucrose, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Peg-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Trehalose, Saccharide Isomerate, Oleth-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Alcohol Denat., Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Bht, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

LA MER The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream
  • "My sister just bought this and she said it was super moisturizing and I tried a little and I liked it myself. Idk if I should buy it yet" in 6 reviews
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
LA MER The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream I received this as a sample from la mer and if I could afford a full size I would go spend the $170 for the SMALL SIZE JAR!!! This stuff is really amazing!!! At 35 I have fine lines and wrinkles but in between my eyes I have a really deep groove. After the first night of using this (sparingly I might add this sample is probably $50 worth of product) I noticed a substantial difference between my eyes. It literally looked like I had a filler injected!!! The "miracle broth" that they put in here really works!! The only con is definitely the price for someone like me. The only way I would be able to afford it is a sample. La Mer should really think about making a line that is less expensive it would really sale out. I know I would buy it!!!
Rachel L.
This stuff is heavenly. I don't think I've ever used a creme quite like this one and frankly a lot of the cremes I have used in the passed seem very lackluster after using this. This creme makes your skin feel instantly smooth and supple for days. I love the way my skin feels after using this. I would recommend using this after a hot shower or after steaming the face.. The only things I don't care for with this product are the strong scent and the price. The scent is sort of herbal/soapy smelling. Not bad but not really my fave. It does linger a little bit.. Then the price.. $85 for 15 ml is a little over the top, but this product is very very good and seems to be worth the price if you are looking for a nice moisturizing face creme.
Elizabeth L.
Marietta, GA
I like this cream. It smells nice and feels good going on. I apply it once or twice a day, and it definitely moisturizes my super dry skin. It has met my expectations and hopes for its effectiveness. A tiny bit goes a long way too, so it will last you a while. The price point is steep, but if you have super dry skin like I do it is worth it.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I recently received a sample size free from La Mer through Instagram. It was a sponsored post. Before I used it, I looked up reviews on their website. I saw a lot of negative reviews about how it wasn’t the original formula and the product wouldn’t sink into the skin. I’ve never used a La Mer product because it’s ridiculously expensive. In all honestly, this is probably one of the best face creams I’ve used. I have sensitive skin and in the past have over exfoliated my skin. This didn’t irritate it and evened out my skin tone. It absorbed and didn’t leave a shine on my face or oil. The texture was as you would expect; gel cream. I don’t care for the almost baby powder scent, but the product does the job. If you have the money, I really recommend giving this a try. Hope this review helped. The picture is the 0.12oz I received free. I tried to show the texture inside.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
When I got this I didn’t even know it wasn’t the same la mer gel that I had been using. Let me say there was no disappointment because this is even better. I love the way it feels when applied and it does wonder for my 35yo combo skin. I recommend 100% and will be repurchasing!
Lisa J.
Rome
Love love. I have used every version of the La Mer moisturizer and I love this. It is like putting a silky layer of moisture on your face. Wears beautifully under makeup. Feels and smells so good. This is no way as thick and emollient as the original cream but I look at this a warm weather/summer cream. This to me is completely worth the price, it just feels so healing and luxurious on the skin. Love love love.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I found a link for a free sample of Lamer and so I jumped on it it came in a beautiful package and looked so elegant the small sample bottle was so cute. I was shocked by the smell it reminded me of powders my mother use to have in the 80's I wasn't upset by it but I did not like it either. The gel itself didn't disappoint me it went on and made my skin feel so soft and it looked healthy to. I don't know if I would actually buy this product because of the price however if it was cheaper I definitely would buy it again
Emmi M.
New York
I received a sample size of La Mer Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream and loved it. I have dry/combo skin and the first time I put it on I will admit that my skin felt oily. But the very next day my skin was as soft and even-toned as I've ever seen. Since then it has gone on without any feeling of oiliness. It is super lightweight and a LITTLE goes a LONG WAY. The sample lasted me well over a month.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I absolutely love this product! I received a free sample of the moisturizing cooling gel from @lamer and I have used it nightly since. A little goes a long way with this product and its so refreshing after applying it. LA MER The Moisturizing Soft Cream
Yareli L.
Laredo
HOW MANY FOUNDATION DO YOU HAVE??? I THINK I'M A LITTLE CRAZY ABOUT FOUNDATION...
Yareli L.
Laredo
WHERE DO YOU DO YOUR MAKEUP ''CONFTY ZONE''???
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this moisturizer really work ? 🤔
Jailyn G.
Is this brand worth the hype?
Samantha M.
Toronto , ON
Would you say this product is actually worth the price?

back