BY LA MER

Description:

Formulated with marine botanical extracts to instantly refresh and awaken. A spritz of this revitalizing treatment helps skin feel energized and revived on contact. A live internal magnet helps continually charge the ingredients for optimal results.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Sucrose , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Caffeine , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water , Citric Acid , Benzophenone-4 , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Geraniol , Citronellol , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This la mer mist is so amazing, it hydrates my skin, makes it have a natural glow look from the hydration, packed full of good stuff for your skin. I use this when my skin needs that extra boost of hydration or after I apply my makeup and it gives my makeup that extra glowy, hydration look. Love all of my la mer products. LA MER The Mist
Lauren R.
Can I give this ten stars? I didn’t know what I was missing until I got this mist. I’m semi-addicted and carry it with me everywhere. When I put it on, it instantly dehydrates my skin and I kid you not, it makes me look radiant. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my make up whenever I add this after application. It just leaves my skin looking dewy and refreshed. I can’t say enough about how wonderful this product is.
Piya T.
This mist is a staple on my vanity. I use it before applying primer in the morning and at night after applying all of the skincare. I also use it as a setting spray. There’s really no scent to the mist which would be great for scent-sensitive people. It also dries “clean” without residue or stickiness. It makes my skin looks dewy and not oily. I love it.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This water is extremely hydrating without making me oily. It’s smells like roses, and the bottle travels well. I can throw it in my purse for touchups. In the spectrum of la mer, it’s a very reasonable price point as well.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I am a huge fan of facial mists in general, but this La Mer mist sets itself apart from all the rest. I use this under my make up to prep my face before putting on my serum and moisturizer. Then after applying my moisturizer, I spray it once more if my skin is still feeling a little dry. In the middle of the day, if my skin needs a pick me up, I spray this as well. Lastly, on my no make up days, when my skin needs a break from a ton of products, I wash and exfoliate my face, then spray this on for an instant glow.
Alex L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell and texture of this. It is great for a refresh anytime of the day. it also is good to be used as a spray over top of your makeup to set it and help it have a very natural healthy skin look. I wish it was a bit more hydrating to be honest. very decent price for La Mer product.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
Apart from the hefty price tag, this product is amazing. I love using it as a hydrator by itself, as well as using it to abolish the powdery look that my face tends to have after my makeup application. Overall a good product!
Anastasiya A.
The Mist is the final step to a perfect finish in applying my make-up. It gives a healthy glow and feels superb. I also use it mid-day as a freshen up. I recommend this Mist to everyone!
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
The Mist by La Mer is like heaven in a spray bottle. It instantly rehydrates, rejuvenates, and breathes life back into your skin and makes your complexion look clearer. This combined with the tonic can make you look as if someone just airbrushed your skin! It feels amazing, it smells amazing and is perfect for everyday life; traveling, combating Dryness from winter or lack of humidity or too much air conditioning. Can't live without it!
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Super calming and hydrating. The Mist leaves skin glowing but not greasy. I also recommend spraying your foundation brush with The Mist before applying your foundation. It makes your makeup super flawless looking and adds an extra dose of hydration to skin. Can't go wrong. There's also nothing better to spritz yourself with during the day when you need a little pick-me-up. It contains La Mer's patented Miracle Broth, which calms, heals, and protects skin. So much more than just a facial spray.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this worth the price tag?
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this last people?
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
What is this used for? Im always hearing about La Mer and how pricey it is
Allie L.
melville, NY
how expensive is this product?
GISSELL CAROLINA V.