La Mer The Mist 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Piya T.La Mer The Mist 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Heather L.La Mer The Mist 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Heather L.

BY LA MER

Piya T.
This mist is a staple on my vanity. I use it before applying primer in the morning and at night after applying all of the skincare. I also use it as a setting spray. There’s really no scent to the mist which would be great for scent-sensitive people. It also dries “clean” without residue or stickiness. It makes my skin looks dewy and not oily. I love it.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This water is extremely hydrating without making me oily. It’s smells like roses, and the bottle travels well. I can throw it in my purse for touchups. In the spectrum of la mer, it’s a very reasonable price point as well.
Alex L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell and texture of this. It is great for a refresh anytime of the day. it also is good to be used as a spray over top of your makeup to set it and help it have a very natural healthy skin look. I wish it was a bit more hydrating to be honest. very decent price for La Mer product.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
Apart from the hefty price tag, this product is amazing. I love using it as a hydrator by itself, as well as using it to abolish the powdery look that my face tends to have after my makeup application. Overall a good product!
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
I know this brand is extremely over priced, and extremely over hyped. I love this product though! I do wish the price wasn't so high because I do not think it's feasible, but the quality of the product is amazing. Get a sample and try it out!!
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Super calming and hydrating. The Mist leaves skin glowing but not greasy. I also recommend spraying your foundation brush with The Mist before applying your foundation. It makes your makeup super flawless looking and adds an extra dose of hydration to skin. Can't go wrong. There's also nothing better to spritz yourself with during the day when you need a little pick-me-up. It contains La Mer's patented Miracle Broth, which calms, heals, and protects skin. So much more than just a facial spray.
Alexandra M.
My skin is very dry and as all products I have tried from this brand my skin is soft and glowing. I love to use this midday when my skin is feeling dehydrated. It never makes my makeup move. I love the soft plump feeling I get after using. It is expensive but when you have dry skin like mine it's worth every dollar spend. It's much better than other brands I have used.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
This mist is one of my must haves! I use it bare faced throughout the day to give me a refreshed look, I also use it after putting my makeup to give it a set dewy look. It can be used so many different ways and lasts awhile too !
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Moisturizers, cleanses and adds a healthy hydrated glow to my skin. Awesome when my skin is a little dry or I feel too hot. Multiplies effects of the moisturizer and infusion
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
It is so worth the price trust me!! It feels really refreshing on the skin and it's very gentle on the skin as well! It's like a spa on your face !
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this worth the price tag?
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this last people?
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
Is this worth the price???
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
What is this used for? Im always hearing about La Mer and how pricey it is
ayvah m.
Can someone describe the scent? Is it a rosewater type scent or a powdery rose one?