BY LA MER

A refreshing & reviving face mist Contains highly charged waters to heal, hydrate & rebalance extremely dry skin Builds a special negative ion-rich environment that instantly boosts skin's energy level Visibly uplifts & revives lethargic skin Blended... see more...

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This la mer mist is so amazing, it hydrates my skin, makes it have a natural glow look from the hydration, packed full of good stuff for your skin. I use this when my skin needs that extra boost of hydration or after I apply my makeup and it gives my makeup that extra glowy, hydration look. Love all of my la mer products. La Mer The Mist
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I am a huge fan of facial mists in general, but this La Mer mist sets itself apart from all the rest. I use this under my make up to prep my face before putting on my serum and moisturizer. Then after applying my moisturizer, I spray it once more if my skin is still feeling a little dry. In the middle of the day, if my skin needs a pick me up, I spray this as well. Lastly, on my no make up days, when my skin needs a break from a ton of products, I wash and exfoliate my face, then spray this on for an instant glow.
Anastasiya A.
The Mist is the final step to a perfect finish in applying my make-up. It gives a healthy glow and feels superb. I also use it mid-day as a freshen up. I recommend this Mist to everyone!
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
The Mist by La Mer is like heaven in a spray bottle. It instantly rehydrates, rejuvenates, and breathes life back into your skin and makes your complexion look clearer. This combined with the tonic can make you look as if someone just airbrushed your skin! It feels amazing, it smells amazing and is perfect for everyday life; traveling, combating Dryness from winter or lack of humidity or too much air conditioning. Can't live without it!
Nadia H.
Doha
Highly recommend this product, this brand is new to me and i discovered it at Sephora. Immediately fell in love after my make up when i set it it dries in about 5-10 seconds and feels amazing on your skin. Its feels very refreshing. Love it.
Sara G.
Is The Mist really worth the money? What other product would this be comparable to in another luxury beauty brand like Chanel or Dior? What need does this product serve?