LA MER The Lip Balm

This velveteen balm with a hint of mint calms, restores and conditions, transforming lips with the most tender touch. Instantly helping to soften dryness, this emollient treatment nourishes, restores and strengthens the natural moisture barrier to help prevent further environmental damage.

Ingredient Listing: Petrolatum , Octyldodecanol , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Seaweed (Algae) Extract , Malachite , Algae Extract , Tourmaline , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Phytosphingosine , Trehalose , Polybutene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cholesterol , Glyceryl Distearate , Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Menthyl Pca , Oleic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Sodium Saccharin , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Calcium Carbonate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Bht , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Does the floral scent bother anyone else?
How do you apply this? With your fingers or a lip brush?
Is this worth the price ?
Start your review of LA MER The Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“...ever own. This is the only lip balm that actually keeps my perpetually dry, flaky, dehydrated lips looking and feeling good. Added bonus: it's not shiny, so it's also great for guys. Seriously, treat yourself. You won't regret it.” in reviews
“...constant reapplication. I love that this lip balm is not only hydrating but nourishing as well. It expensive but its a well deserved treat for your lips. ” in reviews
“Loooooove it! Not just me ! My whole family is using it ! My two young daughters and my husband . It's not sticky and not too shiny but it hydrates the lips and it last for a long time . Smells nice too ! ” in reviews
California
Yes yes yes! This lip balm is definitely worth the price tag. My lips always feel so great and smooth after using this highly effective product from La Mer. I would buy this a hundred times over again, this is truly the best lip balm I've ever used on these lips!
Montreal, QC
Review for: no color
I have chronically dry lips. Every few weeks, I get burned, chapped lips that leave a ring around the outside of my lips. Not only does this burn, but it also creates an extreme discomfort that nothing can alleviate. I have tried Blistex, ChapStick, Vaseline, Aquaphor, Chanel, and just about everything in between. Out of frustration, I decided to buy this product. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT TREATS AND PREVENTS MY DRY, BURNED, CRACKED LIPS. It healed my burned lips in 2 days (instead of 2 weeks). I apply it every day and my lips have not been chapped since. I know this product is expensive but, if you are like me and suffer from a seemingly incurable lip condition, please just give this a try. It is absolutely worth the money.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: no color
This is a great lip balm. At the end of the day it is just a lip balm though and I just can’t justify the price. I love luxury makeup (I mean, who doesn’t) and a lot of the time I can justify the price because it’ll become a favorite that I use constantly. I did use this a lot but I didn’t feel any more moisturized than I do with a good, less expensive, lip balm like the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask which is like a quarter of the price. If you have the money to blow go for it, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed but there are other products that do the same thing at a much more reasonable price!
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: The
I’ve always had an obsession with moisturizing my lips, especially before bed. Usually my go to would be the much more affordable and traditional Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Mini, but this product I’m addicted to. Leaves my lips super moisturized and it lasts for forever. Also tastes and smells great. Only downside is the price, but it is La Mer so what do you expect.
LA MER The Lip Balm uploaded by Chelsey F.
I love this lip balm it's a bit pricey but well worth it. I used a ton of lip balms but none do the trick like this one. If my lips are chap I throw a little of this on before bed and wake up with my lips feeling great. It's nice texture and sweet peppermint smell only thing i dont like about it is that you have to use your finger to apply it LA MER The Lip Balm
Parañaque
Review for: no color
The one that saved my lips during the winter months. I highly recommend this for those who have dry and chapped lips. This prevented my lips from cracking last winter and now im back in tropical weather...i see the difference when i put this on before my lipstick and if i dont. A staple in my kit. Expensive, but worthit.
Norwood Young America, MN
Review for: no color
La Mer lip balm is a good product. It definitely works but it cost me $65!!!! I have tried so many lip balms over time for my dry and horribly chapped lips during the harsh Minnesota winters. This didn't work well enough for me to justify paying that much again. I guess I was looking for a miracle and this didn't do it well enough for me.
Richmond Hill
Review for: no color
I was expecting this to be way more beneficial especially based on the price point. To me it really does what can be achieved by other much more affordable products. Also find the tub a little inconvenient and not very sanitary, not a fan of sticking my fingers into products for every use.
Omaha, NE
Review for: no color
This lip balm is so incredibly awesome. I have one for the purse, one at work, one on my night stand and another at my vanity. It is slightly minty but oh my goodness does it make my lips look and feel wonderful. These lady quite a long time and just a small amount is all you need.
Milwaukee
Review for: The
La Mer has always been a want to try for me, but not on my budget. On a splurge, I decided to treat myself with the lip balm... so worth the $65! One application lasts half the day any my dry cracked winter lips are soft and happy! The light mint flavor isn’t overpowering, either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
For someone who has dry lips often would u recommend the LA MER The Lip Balm especially as something to wear under a lipstick or liquid lipstick?
Rhonda J. • 10 months ago
It felt hydrating while it was on my lips but it didn’t do any long term hydrating. My lips felt dry as soon as it wore off
Ontario
a year ago
LA MER The Lip Balm is it really worth the price for this product? Has anyone felt an extreme difference?
Rhonda J. • a year ago
Tampa
a year ago
LA MER The Lip Balm I just purchased this but am wondering if it is worth the high price point? Please advise
Rhonda J. • a year ago
I think it depends on if you have had any luck with products that cost less. I had a really hard time finding something that penetrated the skin and really helped with dryness. Not just a waxy coat that laid on the skin. it’s unique and definitely works. There’s no question it will hydrate your lips. Laneige has a lip sleeping mask that costs $20 and works pretty good. Might be a more affordable option