LA MER The Lip Balm uploaded by Sandra G.LA MER The Lip Balm uploaded by Sandra G.LA MER The Lip Balm uploaded by ayvah m.

BY LA MER

This velveteen balm with a hint of mint calms, restores and conditions, transforming lips with the most tender touch. Instantly helping to soften dryness, this emollient treatment nourishes, restores and strengthens the natural moisture barrier to help prevent further environmental damage.

Ingredient Listing: Petrolatum , Octyldodecanol , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Seaweed (Algae) Extract , Malachite , Algae Extract , Tourmaline , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Phytosphingosine , Trehalose , Polybutene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cholesterol , Glyceryl Distearate , Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Menthyl Pca , Oleic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Sodium Saccharin , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Calcium Carbonate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Bht , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapst...4 Answers
  • I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the...3 Answers
  • What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?4 Answers
LA MER The Lip Balm
  • "Yes, it's expensive. Yes, it's the best lip balm you'll ever own. This is the only lip balm that actually keeps my perpetually dry, flaky, dehydrated lips looking and feeling good. Added bonus: it's not shiny, so it's also great for guys. Seriously, treat yourself. You won't regret it." in 10 reviews
  • "I adore this lip balm. It is so hydrating and does not make my crazy sensitive lip peel like other lip balms do. I live in a very dry climate so I am always looking for a good lip balm that works well and I can easily toss in my hand bag for basically constant reapplication. I love that this lip balm is not only hydrating but nourishing as well. It expensive but its a well deserved treat for your lips. " in 7 reviews
  • "Loooooove it! Not just me ! My whole family is using it ! My two young daughters and my husband . It's not sticky and not too shiny but it hydrates the lips and it last for a long time . Smells nice too ! " in 4 reviews
chloe P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: no color more...
Ugh, this product is a guilty pleasure. I love how hydrated my lips feel, and how I don't need to reapply this every 5 min. The only downfall is the price point and you have to dip your finger into the pot for the application. Other than that, if you don't lose your lips balm on the daily, then this is the product for you.
Lilly N.
Review for: no color more...
One of the best lip balms I’ve ever owned. Yes it’s a little more than your typical drugstore brand but this is seriously amazing. It keeps your lips soft and the smell is great. It’s so great to keep your lips soft. Love it!
Kay L.
Review for: no color more...
This essentially seems like Vaseline in a La Mer container. I have very chapped lips and had it pretty bad over this past winter. This was recommended to me by a friend and It actually was really good at keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day. But I can’t get over the fact that it’s $60 for something that feels like Vaseline. I haven’t actually taken a look at the ingredients though so I can’t say whether that is true or not.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Review for: no color more...
I'm not a La Mer fan at all because Ive tried the products and just never really noticed the amazing results everyone else seems to. I think the whole product line is just over hyped.

However, I really do love this lip balm. It goes on smoothly, and leaves lips super soft. You don't need to apply much at all either. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: no color more...
This is a very expensive lip balm, but it is also very high quality. It smells and taste great- like sweet peppermint. It is very hydrating and doesn't make your lips feel or look super greasy. For $60, there's not a lot of the product, but a little bit of this goes a long way. A very thin layer of this lip balm can last more than one day for me.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Favorite lip balm of all time. Leaves my lips conditioned and soft. Use before bed and by morning time my lips have absorbed he balm and feel amazing. Worth the price.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I don’t believe it’s possible to find a finer lip product. It tastes like a peppermint Patty, hydrates deeply, protects the lips, and even smooth the surface. I’m not a fan of having to use my finger to apply it, but I understand it’s necessary to keep the formulation the same.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: no color more...
This is a really great lip balm. Very pricey but it doesn't feel greasy when it goes on the lips. It has a sweet mint taste which tastes natural and light. I feel like it hydrates without drying out my lips. Great for winter months.
Gina L.
Review for: no color more...
Thought this was essentially a glorified (and crazy expensive) Vaseline. It worked my chap lips just as Vaseline does. Don’t know what I was expecting from a $60 lip balm ... but I probably wouldn’t purchase this again.
Brooke G.
Review for: The more...
This lip balm tastes amazing and moisturizes my lips like nothing else!! It’s a little pricy for a lip balm but I’d say it’s most likely worth it. The packaging is so boujee I feel like a million bucks when I use it!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapsticks? For the price I would expect it to work amazing.
Michelle c.
What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the money?? I will try anything at this point