LA MER The Lifting Eye Serum-Colorless uploaded by Jennifer C.LA MER The Lifting Eye Serum-Colorless uploaded by Angicel E.

BY LA MER

Description:

A luxurious lift from La Mer. With our new interlaced Stretch Matrix Complex, this precision serum helps visibly support the "architecture" of the eye and brow area. Sea botanicals promote the natural production of elastin, helping the visible effects heighten with time. The look is rejuvenated and uplifted.

• Who has tried Lamer's eye serum and any thoughts? LA MER ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for helping with under eye bags? Thanks. 1 Answers
Mattie’s W.
I LOVE this product.  The price tag is for sure a con but I try to buy & use it wisely.  I see a noticeable difference when applied correctly and consistently . There is improvement in the lift of the eye & filling in of lite lines.  I am in my early thirties and would buy this much more if the price was a bit more reasonable.
eirini t.
Love love !!!! Amazing!! Light , refreshing texture . Lifting and firming.. cool and refreshing .. a little goes a long way. Excellent under eye cream .. easily absorbed and doesn’t disrupt makeup .. a must have !
Lexi E.
Use this every morning without fail. Have absolutely no idea if it’s all that effective but given I have really sensitive and aging under eye areas, I’m taking all the precautions I can get. Would recommend to people with sensitive skin too!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I received a sample of this which I tried for a few weeks. First of all, it smells beautiful. Second of all, it spreads so easily around your eyes like butter. If I wasn’t already using a different product right now for my eyes, I would strongly consider buying it.
kathryn f.
New York
Purchased at: Saks
Great eye serum. Very effective and lifting and diminishing / preventing wrinkles. Smells great and packaging is nice. Very pricey so I used it sparingly but a good splurge item.
Helen Y.
Wake up or go to sleep. This product will refresh your eyes and have you Glammed up in no time! The wand ball is fantastic eye stimulation and gets the circulation flowing miraculously! Definitely worth the investment.
Jackie S.
After a quick stint at the La Mer counter in Nordstrom, I fast learned this is a must for a daily eye "pick me up" (literally).
It is a serum so a little goes a very long way (justifying the price tag), and comes with a little magnetic wand for applying.
The sales girl taught me to apply in a circular motion and then rest the magnetic wand on my upper lid and temple. This created a wide eyed look which resulted in me looking less tired and like I didn't need Botox (even my husband noticed which says a lot).
I wouldn't say it gives a tight feeling either. The product is pretty weightless and is just really good at what it does without the side effects we don't like from most tightening products.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I honestly was never able to figure out if this product had any effect. I would recommend investing in one of the company’s full-face essences and/or serums in lieu of this. Three stars for the luxury feel and quality ingredients (it is La Mer), but a hard pass for me.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I love this product. It really lifts the eyes to make them look younger and full of life! It also absorbs really well into the skin so you get the full effect. I really don't like how expensive it is, but with great results I guess it's worth the money!
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
I've been using this for about 5-6 months and I'm not super convinced it does what my main goal is-to firm my upper eyelids from their present crepey texture. It gives a slight "wake up" feeling which is good, but I'm not sure I'll re-purchase it again.
Renee J.
Dubai, Dubai
Who has tried Lamer's eye serum and any thoughts? LA MER The Lifting Eye Serum-Colorless
Holly C.
Is this good for helping with under eye bags? Thanks.

Sephora