LA MER the Lifting Contour Serum uploaded by karima l.

BY LA MER

Description:

Charged with sea-sourced sculpting power, this silky serum promotes skin’s natural collagen and brings facial definition into new focus. Looking firmer and more lifted, skin feels more toned. Contours appear transformed.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Butylene Glycol , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Peg-75 , Alcohol Denat. , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Oleth-5 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Glycereth-26 , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Bifida Ferment Lysate , Peg-8 , Squalane , Linoleic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Micrococcus Lysate , Oleth-10 Phosphate , Sorbitol , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride , Tourmaline , Sucrose , Caffeine , Lecithin , Coenzyme A , Acetyl Glucosamine , Linolenic Acid , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Styrene/Vp Copolymer , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Tetraacetylphytosphingosine , Methyldihydrojasmonate , Choleth-24 , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Ceteth-24 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol , Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Lactate , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Octadecenedioic Acid , Carbomer , Sodium Pca , Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Ergothioneine , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Linalyl Acetate , Linalool , Limonene , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Holly V.
Miami , FL
The old saying goes that you get what you pay for. This serum has a hefty price tag but oh boy does it deliver. Every single product from this line delivers to the max. Whatever that “froth” is that’s injected into these products is nothing short of angelic! I absolutely love this and visibly see a difference from the first use! Literally the holy grail
Christine C.
Everyone raves about La Mer products, and I'm not sure if I used it for too short of a time (I had samples), but I didn't see the hype. This serum smells very strong and I didn't see that much of a difference in my skin. I would like a deluxe sample to try it out for longer to see if it does anything.
Madi S.
Woodbury
All of la Mers products make me want to rip up my credit card for good! Lol. But these products are outstanding. The only products I would ever spend this kind of money on. Would highly recommend if you have the money
Linda P.
St Petersburg, FL
Honestly, I didn't see much of a difference with this product. There is another product to use over this that is supposed to intensify this lifting action. I tried it for 3 months and I can't say I like it. It's sticky but spreads well. I used 2 x a day and I haven't seen results. I have since found another product comparable in price if not less that actually worked! Also, the price. It's a lot of money for minimal to no results.
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
This was my favorite La Mer product from a kit that my husband got me at Christmas.  I'm all for skin care, but I REALLY don't think that any of the other products from this line were worth the price.  This serum was silky and hydrating, but I blew through it so quickly.  Sticking to more affordable brands going forward.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I am absolutely obsessed with La Mer products. The lifting contour serum is my favorite product yet. It's helps to hydrate my skin which in turn minimizes my fine lines. Not only had using it made a huge difference but my skin feels so much softer as a bonus! I highly recommend this serum!
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is a gel textured serum. Great product for lifting in firming, although it takes time and dedication in routine to see a great result. Super lightweight for someone who doesn’t want to feel like they’ve got too much on. I love it on my oily skin, and a bottle last me about six months.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
dying to try out La mer products. I think because its so expensive that it must work. I know a lot of people who can afford them who swear by them. I'm hittin 30in two years so I'm really starting to worry about wrinkles and such but its not in my budget unfortunately,
Stacy E.
This serum is hands down the best skin serum I've tried. Unfortunately it costs $330 for a 1oz bottle. I can't believe how amazing my skin looks after using this! Highly recommend!
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
Another gem from this line and I love that you get their miracle broth in everything they make. I haven’t started sagging yet so I don’t feel I really need this right now but I see where some may love this
Nina N.
Boston, MA
This product is really expensive, does it really work?

Amazon