La Mer The Lifting and Firming Mask

A luxurious cream mask that infuses skin with sculpting power for an uplifted, refreshed look. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The Lifting and Firming Mask visibly tightens, firms, and refines the appearance of the face and neck. The concentrated lifting ferment works in synergy with skin's natural renewal process to increase visible density and elasticity, helping fill in natural shape for a more sculpted look. Concentrated Miracle Broth™ intensifies skin's natural renewal process, helping it focus on repair, and skin if left looking uplifted, resilient, and restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Miracle Broth is at the heart of La Mer and is infused into every treatment in the collection. This elixir is formulated with hand-harvested sea kelp and other nutrients and minerals unlocked via a natural fermentation process. Surging with vital energies, it supports the five facets of natural healing: moisture, regeneration, soothing, smoothing, and radiance which help to bring skin back to its healthiest state.

Debbie C.
This mask is pretty good it definitely does its job however, for the price I have found similar masks for way less that preform better so do some research before spending this type of cash because there are amazing alternatives out there. This one is not worth the price for me and I will be returning
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I just got this stuff in the mail and have used it a couple of times. It definitely lifts and tightens the face. I love the results but it is a little on the pricier side of things and I feel like you could find similar products for cheaper but still would recommend
Madeline B.
Richmond, VA
Yes, this product is pricey, but it last for at least three months. I bought it on amazon, and is worth every penny. It’s really gentle on my sensitive skin. I recommended it to my friends since I could see the difference in my skin with just the first bottle.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am always on the hunt for the next big thing in skin care as I'm 32 and want it look 21 for the rest of my life lol anyways I have seen a difference in my skin after just a week if using this stuff. I love it and hope to keep getting results.
Samar R.
Granada hills, CA
This is the fountain of youth in a bottle. The reason for the 4 stars is It’s pretty pricey. It’s about 300$ for a big bottle. The downside is that to see results you have to use it as directed. The directions say to use the mask 2-3 times a week so you have to keep using it and then buy more. But once you see the results, it’s worth it. It goes into the skin clean and is really cooling. Afterwards your skin will feel smooth and clean. I love this mask
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is a mask you sleep in. In ONE treatment my skin felt hydrated and plumper!!! I was shocked. I use this twice a week and that seems to be enough. Great firming benefits, but those take some time for sure.
Heidi T.
This was dreamy to put on. The inclosed brush made it feel extra special. I added a thick layer to my face and left it for 20 minutes. Then I did a facial massage on myself to rub the excess product in. Woke up to a super hydrated, soft face!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I really like this mask as all you have to do is put on a thin layer and you don't have to wait and wash it off. It smells wonderful and I do notice a difference in my skin the next morning. I usually use this at night by the way!
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
As a make up artist I can tell you the right prep and priming to the skin before the make up application will really make a difference. This product is a great for pre skin prep before I put my face on for a big party
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Skincare is one of the most important things that you can do, and makes a huge difference as you age. You should definitely add this to your skincare routine, as it really helps to firm the skin out nicely.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Anyone else think this brand is OVER priced?
Amber S.
Las vegas , NM
Has anyone used this I it good and worth it ??
Zailyn F.
royal palm beach
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Can you use this if you have sensitive skin?
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Why does this come with a brush? Is the consistency bad for the hands?