LA MER The Intensive Revitalizing Mask uploaded by Steve J.

BY LA MER

Description:

A refreshing & revitalizing cream mask Contains potent cell-renewing Miracle BrothTM featuring the healing energies of the sea Helps promote skin's natural renewal process Blended with new Vitality Ferment that replenishes skin with hydration Neutralizes free radicals & protects skin from the signs of aging Unveils a softer smoother plumper more energetic & younger looking complexion To use: Apply a generous layer to face & neck. Leave on for 8 minutes. Wipe away excess with tissue

• i have dry/dull skin is this good ? how much is it?1 Answers
Shereen N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything la mer. I use their whole product line. I started the with the creme da la mer and was quickly transformed into a la mer junkie. this mask is no different. It’s so incredibly hydrating. I love to leave it on overnight and feel my skin feel ten years younger in the morning
Madie B.
I’ve used this for quite some time now and like it when I need an extra boost of hydration. What’s great about La Mer masks is that most are overnight, so no need to wash off. I would recommend this to others to try.
eirini t.
This smooth refining mask really makes my skin glow. It tightens pores, absorb oil while hydrating . Skin is so soft , I do it before putting my makeup up for a night out. So luxurious and smells Devine . One of my favorites!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This might just be my favorite mask of all time. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin which is easily irritated by basically everything. But this product feels so amazing when I apply it. It smells wonderful (not strong at all), spreads easily and doesn't require very much to evenly cover my whole face. It sinks in quickly and I never have any excess to wipe away at the end of my 8 minutes. I apply my nightly moisturizer over it and my skin feels perfectly soft, smooth, and hydrated. All of my redness is immediately reduced and my skin tone looks more even. Yeah, it's kind of a miracle worker. The price seems ridiculous for a simple mask but for someone with problem skin like mine, it's 100% worth it! I will repurchase as soon as I run out.
Mei W.
Toms River
Okay so I have a mix skin of oily and dry. I received this La Mer product as a gift and although I would love to give it a 5 star review, I cannot. This product works great and fast. From the minute I plaster the product onto my face, it only takes about 5 minutes to dry and for me to wipe off. The reason why I took one star off was because this product for some odd reason, leaves a white dewy look behind. Although some people will love that, I just think it is a little weird. It kind of looks like a layer of skin that I could not exfoliate clearly. THis product makes my skin feel amazing and refreshed nontheless.
Danielle L.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. It is super hydrating and smells amazing though it is pricey! I don’t tissue it off as it says. I use it first and then put the la Mer moisturizer on after. It helps a lot with putting the thick la Mer on and I don’t feel like I’m wasting the moisturizer on my fingers while making it translucent.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
The most amazing thirst quenching face mask I've tried!!!!! It's a leave on mask and you can definitely sleep in it. My dry skin drinks it all up with no excess to wipe off. It's especially good during the dryer months or if you're traveling a lot. Flying in airplanes. I highly recommend this! I was blown away.
Meltem B.
Watertown, MA
I buy this mask again and again. When I use it, my hubby understands that straight away. My skin looks heathier and revitalized. La Mer's products are little bit pricey but it worths every penny I spent. I specially like to use when I'm travelling for long hours. Give it a try, you'll thank me :))
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Beside using as sleeping mask that I love so much. Many time when I travel I take this mask and use as face cream at night. I don't recommend for oily skin, but if you have dry skin. Try it , you are going to love it
Sofia S.
Norfolk
Really good it does what it says but I don’t know if it justifies the price..... as with all lamer I’m always pleased but my wallet isnt
barbie a.
i have dry/dull skin is this good ? how much is it?