BY LA MER

Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I like it but I don't love it. I think it's too expensive. If I am paying this price I expect to see dramatic results. With this product, I only see minimal results. It brightens my under eyes for the moment but have not seen any long term results. It is very moisturizing but again I feel I can find something better for less money.
Danielle T.
New York
Love how handy this is to carry around in your purse. I use it during the day as it does give off an illuminating feel around your eyes. And prefer a driver eye cream at night. It smells great on and can be reapplied throughout the day
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is a great basic eye cream of top quality. Hydration and illumination are the focus. it is more preventative that corrective with regards to aging. Makeup sits amazingly on top of it. SILKY!
sara c.
This is a nice and gentle eye cream. It is a bit pricey but definitely met my expectations. It was very effective. The packaging was nice per usual with la mer products. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Dawn M.
Pointblank
This is a luxuriously priced eye gel that is supposed to brighten your eye area. It feels nice going on but I didn’t see any brightening effects. It also does not play well with your facial moisturizer. You can see a line where they meet - maybe it tightens your under eye area? For the price I expected a lot more!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I LOVE the illuminating eye gel! It is my favorite eye product from La Mer. It has a bit of a priming/blurring quality, it lasts forever, a little goes a long way, and (for La Mer!) the price is fantastic.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
So moisturizing and a definite must In the skin care routine. Bought at Nordstrom it is so gentle. I have very sensitive under eye skin and it is soothing.
Corrine B.
West Hartford
Not worth it for the price. It amounts to little more than a moisturizer for me. You can get something from the drugstore that works just as well
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I like this eye gel. I use this one for day time as it helps brighten up the skin around the eye. It sinks into the skin well.
Amy M.
Ng210tp
I was bought this as a gift and although I enjoy the product and it's a nice consistency I wouldn't say it's worth the price tag. However I have other products in the range and they are wonder products.