BY LA MER

• How many times a day/week are you suppose to use this pro...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients in this? Safe for every skin type? 1 Answers
Holly H.
Cushing
You can not go wrong with La Mer, it does all the work for you, yes it is costly, but it also gives you actual results in more than just one concerning area! La Mer is the new "it" skin care brand and if I could afford to I would bathe in it every day!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Sephora. The fluid is clear and to me had a medicinal smell to it, a light one but it is there. The product is meant to be a finishing product for the skin care line, a last step in your regime if you will. It isn't a thick gel but I noticed some days it felt heavy on my skin so paying attention to applying the same small amount is a must. My skin did not feel tacky or greasy but I didn't notice that my skin was any softer or smoother with using it.
Debbie S.
Allen, TX
I love this!! It is not as thick as the original La Mer. I use this daily, my skin is so smooth. My pores are invisible and it is well worth the price.
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my must have skin care routine items. It makes my skin look healthier, brighter and I get numerous compliments.
M J.
Great product as usual by La Mer...my skin is soft, hydrated and looks plumped. I use it daily as part of my skin care routine and have noticed a visible difference in my normal to dry skin type.
Drina  T.
The brand La Mer itself will never disappoint. Another great product to add to your skin care ritual. Like with any of their products leaves your skin with an amazing healthy glow
Claire R.
How many times a day/week are you suppose to use this product?
Felicia D.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
What are the ingredients in this? Safe for every skin type?
Julia B.
Milford, MA
How many times a day/week are you suppose to use this product?