La Mer The Hand Treatment for Unisex, 0.39 Pound

This refreshing self-tanning lotion absorbs quickly for an even, perfectly natural-looking glow with no streaks. Infused with the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, the heart of La Mar's profound powers of transformation, it immerses skin in moisture, soothing sensitivities and restoring radiance. with sea-born antioxidant actives, it helps revitalize and recharge for year-round radiance.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.

This Refreshing Self-Tanning Lotion Absorbs Quickly for An Even, Perfectly Natural-Looking Glow with No Streaks.; It Immerses Skin In Moisture, Soothing Sensitivities And Restoring Radiance.; It Helps Revitalize And Recharge for Year-Round Radiance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Mer The Hand Treatment for Unisex, 0.39 Pound!
Brittany  P.
Littleton, CO
This is a must for anyone. I use this, my husband uses this, my mother uses this. Yes the price is a little steep, but it’s highly effective, and it smells amazing. This product is kind of a gateway drug into the world of La mer. Never disappointed.
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
First of all this hand cream feels like a complete luxury. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my hands very soft and they stay that way. It also smells wonderful.
Liz A.
Las Vegas, NV
This hand cream is wonderful for hydrating you hands. I am someone who lives in the desert and struggles to keep my hand moisturized and soft and have tried many different ones but this one is the best. A little pricey but worth it
Paula D.
Woodinville, WA
I love this hand cream. I only wish it would’ve be so pricey. It leaves my hands so soft and the smell is amazing.
Cathy G.
This hand lotion is expensive but, it is very good. I use it with the hand serum twice a day, it has definitely improved the dryness of my hands.

Looking for your answer?