LA MER The Hand Treatment uploaded by Cortney C.LA MER The Hand Treatment uploaded by Tara R.

BY LA MER

Description:

This silky cream helps restore skin’s natural moisture on contact. The nourishing emollient touch helps heal even the driest hands while the proprietary formula evens skin tone, improves clarity and visibly diminishes age spots.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Pentylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Tourmaline , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment , Caprylyl Glycol , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pantethine , Cholesterol , Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate , Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil , Hexylene Glycol , Triethylhexanoin , Bisabolol , Linoleic Acid , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Squalane , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Tocopheryl Nicotinate , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Sulfate , Peg-100 Stearate , Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Amyl Cinnamal , Hexyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Citronellol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

• I really love the smell of this lotion but have only trie...1 Answers
  • Does this smell pretty good? Does it have a fresh clean s...4 Answers
Lesley J.
This is one of my favorites!! I love the scent, and the texture 😍 it's super moisturizing! I love how well it works. I especially like to use this during the winter time because my hands tend to get super dry and kind of crack. When my hands get really dry I like to use this, and put on some gloves afterward. The results are astonishing. Totally recommend 👍🏽
Jamie L.
This is pricey but worth it. My hands get so cracked and dry in the winter and nothing repairs them like this product does. The subtle scent is divine, and the product itself isn't greasy at ALL, which is something I really hate about other hand creams I've tried. I've repurchased this twice.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the ultimate hand lotion! It is so moisturizing and has a very deluxe smelling scent. It is not greasy or oily. It sinks into your skin and instantly moisturizes it. It's pricey but you only need a little bit and it lasts a long time.
Steven N.
It does a great job moisturising my hands and has small pieces that help exfoliate. I just dislike the smell but that's nothing. I have seen a difference over time and will totally buy it again and again.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I've tried my grandmas la mer stuff and it is nice stuff. It is super moisturizing to your skin and a high quality product. It has a nice rich smell. It is gentle on your skin. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Sandra G.
GORGEOUS! Very good hand lotion. It smells amazing too. I love using it throughout the day because it smells so amazing and keeps my hands moisturized. It's especially great during the winter months when the skins needs a little extra moisture.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I tried some of my friends La Mer hand product and I love it. This is a great high quality product. It's a light lotion that won't make you feel oily ever. Great purchase but very expensive.
Pisithsey B.
It is amazing. Glides onto my skin like butter. Haha. It's a very good. It brighten, protects, and help heal dry skin. It's so silly. Love it.
Stephanie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all la mer products this in particular is one of my favorites just wish they weren't so pricey :(
Cortney C.
San Diego
LA MER The Hand Treatment is a thick rich hand cream. It doesn’t have an overwhelming smell or leave my hands feeling greasy. The price is a little steep for hand cream, but that’s expected with LA MER. I would recommend this and buy it again.
Liz R.
Conroe, TX
Does this smell pretty good? Does it have a fresh clean smell?
Sara G.
I really love the smell of this lotion but have only tried it while in a store. Has anyone purchased this product and used it for an extended amount of time? I want to know if it is indeed worth the hefty price for hand lotion.