BY LA MER

Description:

This concentrated eye cream reveals a luminous vitality where the impact matters most. The deeply emollient treatment hydrates and softens the look of lines for a smooth, healthy appearance. Crafted with iron-rich hematite, this formula helps visibly diminish dark circles for a luminous new life.

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment , Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract , Polysilicone-11 , Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract , Tourmaline , Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Corallina Officinalis Extract , Ferrous Gluconate , Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone , Cyclohexasiloxane , Linoleic Acid , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Tetraacetylphytosphingosine , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Butylene Glycol , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Steareth-20 , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Triethylhexanoin , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Isononyl Isononanoate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Phytosphingosine , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate , Calcium Chloride , Sucrose , Dipeptide-2 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Caprylyl Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Isododecane , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Silica , Alumina , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this serum effective in treating under eye wrinkles? I...1 Answers
  • Really want to try this eye cream, specifically for my un...5 Answers
  • Currently using a sample. Has anyone tried this? If so, w...3 Answers
Joanne P.
So, the price for this is crazy. It DOES last forever though so for a
product with ingredients like this I get that. I'm 25 and just started
being vigilant about anti-aging products. I can't attest much to it
reducing dark circles because I've never had much of a problem there,
but it does feel and smell luxurious, has a great ingredient list, and
definitely brightens and de-puffs your eyes and minimizes what wrinkles I
do have. There isn't any tingling or firming after-effect like other
eye creams i've used, so I'm sure people dislike that. I still think
Origins Ginzing eye cream gives the same brightening and depuffing
effect as this, but I can't deny how great La Mer feels in comparison. I
don't think I'll re-purchase because it's so expensive, but I'll
definitely get the tiny 45$ sample again if I have the chance. When I
start making more money, maybe I'll revisit, but probably not. Again,
I'd also prefer a pump instead of a jar.
Lisa J.
Rome
This product is life changing. Not only have my eyes become fresher and brighter but the milia I had under my eyes has gone. I was not even looking for this result but maybe a month after starting this noticed they were gone. This had been the only change in my routine. A little of this product goes a long way and could easily last over a year if used once a day. Smells so fresh and it feels smooth and soft. I will repurchase.
Kat G.
USA
This La Mer eye concentrate really feels like luxury under my eyes. It has a light, fresh scent and applies nice and light on my under eyes and lids. I use it day and night and have seen noticeable difference with my eyebags, as they look less dark but still not completely gone. It definitely feels hydrating too! Minus one star on the price, I feel it's a bit too much, but if you do want to treat your under eyes every now and then this would be a good splurge.
Beauty and t.
So I e use la met products for years. I bought this eye cream a couple years ago and the same jar still lasting strong...so that's why it gets three stars. That being said, if find myself preferring la met creme (the original) used on my eyes. I don't use la met every night. I use it as needed based on skin dryness etc. (maybe after retinol has really dried me out etc ). I won't repurchase this particular la met but I do love la mer
Megan J.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite eye cream to use at night EVER. I wake up in the morning with less circles and I feel as though the skin under my eyes is more supple and less fragile. I’m in my 20’s, so I am not yet concerned with reversing wrinkles, but I feel as though this product works very well as to prevent damage and signs of aging. It is a high price tag, but as any La Mer product, it is SO worth it.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I can't believe how good this is. I received a sample size of this in Sephoras Luxe Play box, and it is smooth, creamy, and absorbs quickly into my under eye. Some eye creams seem like they sit on top of my skin, but this goes right in. I've also noticed my makeup looks better, doesn't bunch up in my under eye creases, and my under eye doesn't look dry when I use this.
Roxanne H.
Latrobe, PA
I received this product as a sample so it did not come with the applicator. Although it smells good, absorbs quickly and softens the under eye area, I saw no difference in the appearance of dark circles. Maybe if I had the applicator and more product I would have seen a difference. I'm not saying I didn't like, I did, I just didn't see that result.
Tara C.
I used a trial size of this product which lasted me about 3 weeks possibly 4, and given the price I was expecting changes. The product itself is nice. It’s very soft and blends right in. However I’m only giving 3 stars due to the price being so high and not seeing any actual changes or smoothness to my eye wrinkles.
alyssa r.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so $215 for eye cream... I know, but I bought this as a birthday gift to myself while traveling through Asia (and I got it at the airport cause *duty free*)... I've used this for nearly a whole year and really enjoyed it, on weeks where I was better about using it everyday and even 2x a day I felt like it worked better, the cream feels super nice on the skin, doesn't make the under-eye skin feel weird to layer make-up on top of, the applicator is cooling and refreshing, I'll probably be buying this again b/c ~hi i am getting old and skin is forever~
Jill N.
I like that there isn’t much of a smell and that this product doesn’t irritate my under eye skin. I wish it were a liiiittle more hydrating. My under eyes feel plump though which I appreciate and it does help a bit with circles.
Alexandra S.
Really want to try this eye cream, specifically for my under eye dark circles. Does anyone know where I can get a sample? I tried Sephora but they don’t give samples of La Mer!
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
Currently using a sample. Has anyone tried this? If so, what are your thoughts?
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone using this product for a while seen significant results that they are willing to share?
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this product work? Does it take away crows feet, lines and dark bags under the eyes.
Cindy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new eye cream that's more gel like and runny. How well does this concentrate absorb and is the price tag worth it for the results?

Sephora