BY LA MER

Description:

This concentrated eye cream reveals a luminous vitality where the impact matters most. The deeply emollient treatment hydrates and softens the look of lines for a smooth, healthy appearance. Crafted with iron-rich hematite, this formula helps visibly diminish dark circles for a luminous new life.

Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment , Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract , Polysilicone-11 , Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract , Tourmaline , Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Corallina Officinalis Extract , Ferrous Gluconate , Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone , Cyclohexasiloxane , Linoleic Acid , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Tetraacetylphytosphingosine , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Butylene Glycol , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Steareth-20 , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Triethylhexanoin , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Isononyl Isononanoate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Phytosphingosine , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate , Calcium Chloride , Sucrose , Dipeptide-2 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Caprylyl Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Isododecane , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Silica , Alumina , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Currently using a sample. Has anyone tried this? If so, w...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the eye balm intense? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye cream that's more gel like and ...2 Answers
Vanessa O.
Boerne, TX
I love this eye cream, and it feels so good on my skin as I apply it with the metal applicator tool which cools down my eyes from the long and busy days in front of my computer monitor. I highly recommend INVESTING on this product because our eyes have the most sensitive and thin skin on our face. They are also the first thing to show signs of aging if you don’t take care of them early on. All I can say is that I am so happy with my purchase and even with my sales person who always touches base with me to see if I am doing good and how my skin is reacting to the la mer products.. Five star experience all around!
Miradie B.
As we all know, la mere is very pricey.. with that said I was not at all impressed with this eye cream. I am a big fan of plenty of la mere products. I decided to purchase this when I was purchasing the concentrate. I use this every morning and every evening and did not see a difference in my under eye area at all. I just feel like for the price. It isn’t work it. The concentrate for the face is fabulous!! Works wonders on my redness and acne scars. The regenerating serum is great as well and the foundation is flawless!!!
Lisa J.
Rome
This product is life changing. Not only have my eyes become fresher and brighter but the milia I had under my eyes has gone. I was not even looking for this result but maybe a month after starting this noticed they were gone. This had been the only change in my routine. A little of this product goes a long way and could easily last over a year if used once a day. Smells so fresh and it feels smooth and soft. I will repurchase.
Beauty and t.
So I e use la met products for years. I bought this eye cream a couple years ago and the same jar still lasting strong...so that's why it gets three stars. That being said, if find myself preferring la met creme (the original) used on my eyes. I don't use la met every night. I use it as needed based on skin dryness etc. (maybe after retinol has really dried me out etc ). I won't repurchase this particular la met but I do love la mer
Megan J.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite eye cream to use at night EVER. I wake up in the morning with less circles and I feel as though the skin under my eyes is more supple and less fragile. I’m in my 20’s, so I am not yet concerned with reversing wrinkles, but I feel as though this product works very well as to prevent damage and signs of aging. It is a high price tag, but as any La Mer product, it is SO worth it.
Holly H.
Cushing
If I could bathe in this stuff I would. Yes it is pricey, but from samples and splurges I have bought from La Mer, they are simply one of the bar if not the best at ALL skin care regimen! The La Mer moisturizer for the face and neck is to die for as well..and I'm dying to get my hands on their foundation..I received a sample and loved it, wore beautifully the entire day!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
This is AMAZING the only downside is the price! It’s absorbs fast, it’s not greasy, it’s light yet hydrating! I love it. I got a sample from Sephora. This is a dream product NOW SOMEONE BUY ME THIS lol
Tara C.
I used a trial size of this product which lasted me about 3 weeks possibly 4, and given the price I was expecting changes. The product itself is nice. It’s very soft and blends right in. However I’m only giving 3 stars due to the price being so high and not seeing any actual changes or smoothness to my eye wrinkles.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Started using this when I got a sample with my moisturizer purchase. This goes on great, absorbing instantly and leaving my eye area smooth and very hydrated. The price is intimidating but because the results are so great it makes it worth the cost. I’m very happy with this product❤️
eirini t.
I love love love !!!! First the applicator is amazing , cooling and de puffing. I gave myself a little massage to stimulate the circulation around my eyes. It’s smooth , not to heavy . Great under makeup, I never have a problem with it being too heavy. A little goes a long way. It really lasts, and I must say it does an excellent job of making my lines look softer and eyes look refreshed. Worth every penny!!
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
Currently using a sample. Has anyone tried this? If so, what are your thoughts?
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this product work? Does it take away crows feet, lines and dark bags under the eyes.
Cindy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a new eye cream that's more gel like and runny. How well does this concentrate absorb and is the price tag worth it for the results?
Alexandra S.
Really want to try this eye cream, specifically for my under eye dark circles. Does anyone know where I can get a sample? I tried Sephora but they don’t give samples of La Mer!
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
Has anyone using this product for a while seen significant results that they are willing to share?