La Mer The Eye Balm Intense

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA soothing balm that visibly diminishes puffiness smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis soothing fast-penetrating eye balm smoothes reduces visible puffiness and de-stresses the look of the eyes for a calm well-rested look. Deeply emollient this ultra-luxe balm hydrates conditions and visibly softens lines wrinkles and other signs of fatigue.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- SulfatesbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrTwice daily dab a small amount onto applicator and gently massage under and above the eye area for increased microcirculation.ulli0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 501038/li/ul

Why is La Mer Intense Eye balm [product:la-mer-the-eye-balm-intense] cheaper in Costco? is it legit?
Is it worth the price?
Does anyone know if this eye product actually makes a difference? Thanks in advance!
Start your review of La Mer The Eye Balm Intense!
Wipawadee O.
Saline, MI
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Wipawadee O.
There’s not many skincare products my skin is sensitive to, but I think La Mer The Eye Balm Intense is too strong for my skin or I might allergic to this one. It seems less hydrated when I used. I didn’t see any improvement in dark circles or fine lines. I used it for about a week and my eyes area started the dryness and feel a little burnt so I stopped using it. Good thing this is just a sample. I’m so glad I didn’t spend a lot of money buying the actual size. For anyone that interested in buying the product from this brand, I recommended trying the sample first before buying. Not all product from this brand is good for me especially this one. #lamer
Jaylean L.
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Jaylean L.
This cream has a light green color, very similar to ice cream! The texture is more moisturizing but also absorbs quickly. There is a slight warming sensation on the eyes. Every time the cream is absorbed my eyes immediately become less puffy and the reduction of puffiness makes my eyes look more refreshed.
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense La Mer The Eye Balm Intense
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense La Mer The Eye Balm Intense
Xinglu J.
San Jose, CA
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Xinglu J.
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Xinglu J.
15ml but can use like forever.. Compare to the green one, this one is heavier (and lasts longer). With the metal stick provided, I can apply and massage it around eyes. The cream is light green, with little scent. Heavy but super easy to apply evenly. Good for eyes and highly recommend!
itsjustmyssy R.
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
I really do like this product......is it the best there is....no, but it does do what it's suppose to. The ONLY reason I gave the La Mer The Eye Balm Intense 4 stars is because the high price tag ($225) to me, is a bit much. In my opinion if a "cream" doesn't do what botox/fillers can do then it shouldn't be so expensive especially when there are cheaper alternatives available. So If the cost had been more reasonable for what you get, this would have definitely received 5 stars.....but that's just not the case here.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Cherie S.
La mer products have blown away my expectations by far. This eye balm is the best I've tried by far with providing intense hydration, helps to immediately improve the eye are by brightening dark circles, reduces puffiness and helps you look refreshed and rested even if you aren't. I love it and highly recommend it. It's pricey but worth every penny.
Rachel X.
Forest Hills, NY
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Rachel X.
It’s good. I apply to my eyes every morning to cover some of my small eye wrinkles. I don’t have much eye wrinkles. The cream is rich and moisturizes my eyes. my skin around eye won’t grow any fat particles when use it.
Jamie V.
Redwood City, CA
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by Jamie V.
I loved using this. There was a noticable difference in the appearance of my puffiness under my eyes. I had Covid19 and it really made my skin change for the worse. I was happy to receive this as a birthday gift. I will say, it's pricey. But you get what you pay for. The Crème de la Mer Collection
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
Love, love, love this eye cream! It makes your dark circles go away! It’s so moisturizing. It gets my highest recommendation!
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
Oh how I love this eye balm. It is thick but glides on light and smoothly. My undereye area soaks this in so well overnight. By morning the area looks softened. This is great during the day as well!
Tina E.
I LOVE this eye balm!! It is super moisturizing, which is perfect for cold winter weather. I love using this in the cold season and it works so well. The metal applicator is awesome, never have to put your finer in the jar! Highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hindu M.
Hayward , CA
il y a 4 mois
Tyler P. il y a 4 mois
It might be previous packaging or something changed about it. On the actual product there’s a number indicating how many months it will be good after opening. So even if it’s been sitting in a warehouse for months before coming to Costco it should be fine. I would be interested to know how much cheaper it is than msrp? Part of paying full Price online and direct is they send smaller sizes of other products along to test.
linda S.
West Covina, CA
il y a 2 ans
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense ? Can anyone tell me about this ??
Jun C.
Albertson , NY
il y a 2 ans
La Mer The Eye Balm Intense how does this compare to the concentrate?