LA MER The Eye Balm Intense uploaded by LENA S.

BY LA MER

This soothing, fast-penetrating eye balm smoothes, reduces visible puffiness and de-stresses the look of the eyes for a calm, well-rested look. Deeply emollient, this ultra-luxe balm hydrates, conditions and visibly softens lines, wrinkles and other signs of fatigue.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Seaweed (Algae) Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Polyethylene , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Cetearyl Alcohol , Malachite , Polybutene , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Silica , Trisiloxane , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Sucrose , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glycerin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Glyceryl Distearate , Tetraacetylphytosphingosine , Linoleic Acid , Sorbitol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Steareth-10 , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocotrienols , Hexylene Glycol , Phytosphingosine , Isododecane , Tocopherol , Squalene , Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate , Phytosterols , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Carbomer , Fragrance (Parfum) , Tourmaline , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , Linalool , Limonene , Benzyl Salicylate , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Green 5 (Ci 61570)

• Do you think this product performs better than drug store...1 Answers
Joey A.
Boston
I am not a huge fan of the balm i like the eye concentrate much more. I feel like this product is a bit over priced for what it does. It claims too much for what it delivers. My favorite part about buying this cream was receiving the samples it came with. LOL
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Super rich eye cream. Assist with fine line, moisture and puff. Very effective and the tool that comes with it is a great addition. A little goes a long way, so the jar lasts about 6 months. Worth the money!
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I love this eye balm. I use it every night. It is very hydrating and I love the texture and the slight green tint. My eyes still feel hydrated in the morning after wearing all night. It is worth the splurge.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
This product really helped to clear up a dry scaly spot I had under my eye. I have dark circles that have bothered me for a long time. This product did NOT help with the dark circles (though I'm not sure if the product advertises that it helps with that). Best eye cream that helps for dark circles - Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex!!!
Tasha M.
N Hollywood, CA
If I could give more stars I would. SUUUUUPER hydrating!! I put this on at night and wake up with moistened and supple under eye. It’s like the face cream for your eyes with a tad bit more slip. Definitely will be repurchasing!! If you can afford to splurge this would be the product!
Angel A.
National City, CA
By far one of my favorites if not my favorite eye cream! It’s so creamy and hydrating and goes nicely underneath makeup. A little goes a long way, it diminishes the puffiness underneath my eyes and makes them smooth and hydrated
crystal l.
Wakefield, MA
This eye cream worked really well but it was a whole lotta essssspensive. This is $200 for 0.5 oz which is A LOT of money for an eye cream. It did work well though and it made a noticeable difference.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While this eye balm from La Mer does feel soothing and hydrated my orbital region well, I didn’t notice any of the other benefits that this product claims to produce. Granted, I only rarely struggle with puffiness (as I only occasionally get puffy eyes when my seasonal allergies are really bad), so I cannot really speak to whether or not this eye balm makes a marked difference in the reduction of eye puffiness. I can tell you that it didn’t minimize the fine lines that I have by the corners of my eyes, thanks to three decades on this planet of laughing, crying, smiling, and living life with its rollercoaster of emotions and life experiences. And this product also claimed to brighten up the orbital region. Sadly, this eye balm didn’t make any difference to my fine lines or under eye circles. It do an excellent job of keeping my orbital region moisturized and comfortable but that’s about it. I feel that if I am going to pay this much on an eye product, it should do more than just keep the skin around my eyes hydrated. If you know of a skincare product for your eyes that actually improves fine lines and under eye circles, please let me know. Because I have been looking for a HG skincare product for my orbital region for ages without success.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best eye cream ever. Goes on easily and non-greasy. Helps to brighten the skin under my eyes and keeps wrinkles from forming under my makeup. I buy this at Saks, but it can be found at most dept stores.
Chu L.
It's been only a month since I started using it and I hate to admit that I really like this eye balm. I like the applicator that came with. Since it's a balm (not a cream type), it feels different than other eye creams that I've used in the past. My fine lines are still present but I feel like it's smoother now (if that makes sense). I still think it's overpriced though.
Christine E.
Carbondale, IL
Do you think this product performs better than drug store moisturizers?