LA MER The Concentrate uploaded by Kari P.

BY LA MER

Description:

Infused with a mega dose of cell-renewing Miracle Broth™, this treatment promotes skin’s natural healing process by soothing visible irritation and reducing the look of redness. Skin feels more like itself – flexible, resilient, soft and supple – with a look of health and vitality.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Polysilicone-11 , Isononyl Isononanoate , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Alteromonas Ferment Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Tetraacetylphytosphingosine , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Citrate , Limonene , Linalool , Phenoxyethanol

Bethany B.
Newport, MI
Let me begin by saying I LOVE La Mer. After turning 40 (now 44) my skin
drastically changed, it became so dry and sensitive. Literally
everything would cause me to break out. I spent so much time and money
trying everything from Dior, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, And Drunk
Elephant just to name a few. Nothing made any difference at all in my
skin until I decided to bite the bullet and try out La Mer and now I am
hooked . The Concentrate is an amazing product and in my opinion one of
the best things in the La Mer line. I also purchased The Regenerating
Serum and after about 3 months of using both I would not repurchase the
Regenerating Serum but I could not imagine being without The
Concentrate. I know it is very expensive but the results are fabulous.
It literally does everything!! Pores are refined, skin is so soft, fine
lines are plumped, and the hydration is perfection. I originally
purchase this in a half ounce size to make sure that I liked it due to
the hefty price tag. Now I would buy the little gem in bulk if I could.
Don't let the price scare you If you are able to take the plunge dive in
you won't regret it!
Maria L.
Los Angeles
I had been using this product for at least 5 years. It had worked a
miracle on my aging, very sensitive, allergy-prone, rosacea-ridden
facial skin. I had been using it faithfully and diligently. With my
newest bottle of the concentrate (the super-sized one) purchased about 2
weeks ago, I started to break out, I started to look extra ruddy, and I
started getting those horrible little rosacea bumps. I thought maybe it
was something else, but really, nothing else had changed, so I
attributed it to stress. Then I started experimenting with the
product--stopping and starting. I cleared up beautifully within 24-48
hrs when I stopped using the product. The ruddiness and breakouts
returned when I started applying the product again. What has happened to
my beloved product? Has Estee Lauder changed the formula recently?
David J.
You need to understand, this is an expensive product but this is VERY healing. It has the concentrated version of La Mer’s famous miracle broth. It gives a matte texture after you apply it and it boosts hydration and fullness of the skin overnight.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
I love the way that this smells and it is great for dry, red skin in the winter. I use this over night to heal my windburn and my skin looks great in the morning. I received a few samples of this but I will not be purchasing because of the hefty price tag. As a previous user of the eye concentrate, I would think this is also effective as an anti aging treatment
jtm. M.
San Jose
I used this on my face on sensitive spots and noticed that it took down the irritation from my skin. It was a time where my skin was highly reactive and allergic to everything. This product I looked at reviews before purchase and it worked out for me... I even bought a second one in case :)
Christine L.
This is one of those products that still lows my mind! The healing properties within this concentrate is absolutely remarkable! I had scarring from multiple surgeries and put this on my scars 2-3x a day and now you can hardly see them now!
Also if you have a sunburn or chapped skin you can apply this on the area 2-3x the day and it heals soooooo quickly!
Danielle T.
I love everything about this concentrate. The way it smells, feels and just how smoothly it goes on. Its almost as if it creates a protective layer over your skin that cannot be replicated by any other product I've used. Prob my favorite item from la mer next to the soft cream.
Phimy T.
This is a staple in my skincare routine! Everyone needs this product in their makeup bag. It soothes irritation and redness while restoring fragile skin. I apply this everywhere I have burns, scarring etc. It has drastically changed my skin. Worth every penny!!
Fiona h.
I purchased this product after receiving a sample during my last trip to
HI. Apparently I didn't use enough sunscreen on my face and my forehead
started to peel. After the peeling began, I applied a very little
amount (the samples are quite small) and within 24-48 hours, the peeling
subsided. The smell of the concentrate is a very earthy smell, think
tea tree oil and pine trees. When applying the concentrate to skin, it
makes your skin feel amazingly silky. This is definitely not a daily use
product but absolutely did help in the healing process of my peeling
skin. I have also been applying to some small stretch marks to my
stomach due to two pregnancies. I have seen very little progress with
the stretch marks diminishing but I also haven't been using the
concentrate on this area for very long. I suppose time will tell. And at
this price, I hope it works even if just a little bit.
Sally R.
LA
I don't use many La Mer products and I wasn't really sure of this at the beginning but now I love it. It did virtually nothing for any scars or red marks on my face; I'm extremely pale and as a result every little thing is noticeable. But, the last few days I've been sick as a dog, and my nose has been irritated and bright red because of the tissues. I've been using this around my nose day and night and though its still red, dry and irritated, there is no flaking whatsoever. By this point my nose would look like I have a bad peeling sunburn but using this has prevented that. I can't recommend it for any scars or marks, but it's really helped with this.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
I've been looking for a new face cream. I've heard mixed reviews please help. A little pricey want to make sure it works.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Will this help smooth 'craters' from acne scarring?
Colleen L. F.
Meridian, MS
Is this product worth the buy?
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this good for only new scars or old ones too?
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I have severely dry dehydrated skin and I'm going to be purchasing the La Mer soft face cream and I'm trying to figure out which of the serums would work best for hydration and moisturizing.

back