La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz.

Shop La Mer The Concentrate, a restorative skin serum that visibly calms facial redness, irritation and skin inflammation while soothing and protecting skin

what is the main benefit from this serum? Is it worth it?
Is this worth the $$? Anyone have before/after photos?
Start your review of La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz.!
Somia D.
London, ON
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by Somia D.
I received a sample of this and didn't want to like it (because of how expensive it is) Sadly I loved it- especially using Sulwhasoo first care activating serum first,and La Mer moisturizer after. The great thing about this concentrate is that you only need a tiny amount. It spreads so nicely and my skin felt so smooth after. La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer
De L.
Calgary , AB
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by De L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product was recommended by a friend for post surgical scar treatment. It is the most expensive bottle of product that I own. In Canada it retails for $270 for 15 mL or $510 for 30mL bottle. I apply the concentrate to the area and cover with a silicone dressing. I have another scar that I did not apply the concentrate to from the same surgery and there is a significant difference in pigmentation. This product did not completely remove the scar but did help lighten the appearance of the scar greatly. I am taking off one star due to the price.
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by Carolyn R.
I got a sample of this really expensive La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. serum and this works wonders. I wouldn't buy this because of the high price factor but did see some great results with this serum. My face glowed a lot after using this product
Jeylan C.
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by Jeylan C.
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by Jeylan C.
Great product but not a miracle concentrate as it’s price might suggest. It does smooth and calm skin down but not enough to give a wow effect. I feel like other serums can accomplish a similar effect as this la mer concentrate.
Upasana B.
Scarborough, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
The product is amazing, feels great on the skin. Too expensive but the expectations are high when the cost is that high as well. Not worth the money. There are other products in the market which works as well as the La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. ones with less money. So I give 1 star less for the cost. Overall no complaints for the product performance. Great packaging and quality.
ellediablo X.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Just got it so my opinion of its kinda limited. On sensitive skin it’s a bit too oily when you’re pmsing. U will break out.. but the rest of the time it’s bloody awesome! Makes my skin feel soft velvety supple. It’s perfect as an under foundation primer . You’ll feel pretty all day. Oh... the price is outrageous though. Minus one star.
Aishwarya K.
Surrey , BC
La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. uploaded by Aishwarya K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got a sample of the concentration from la mer La Mer The Concentrate 1 oz. and i tried it since last week. This is the best ever serum I've ever used. Gets rid of redness, line, pores, reduces and calms breakouts, and gives me a instant better complexion instantly. It's the most expensive product in the La Mer range, but only 2 drops are needed for my entire face. #lamer #thecomcentrate #beauty #skincare #happiness
Heather E.
London, ON
I received a sample of this product to try and I must say it is great. The reason for the three stars is after looking at the price I told myself I have to hate it because I can not afford it. If you have the money to spend this is a nice product.
Chantelle J.
Oakville
If you are going to buy anything from this line, it must be this; as what this contains are the crystallized miracle broth. Anything crystalized is super concentrated and thus, potent. You could even get away with buying the large version of this amd adding it to The Ordinary natural moisturizing factors moisturizer (a high-low end); if you are working on a budget. My all-time favourite beauty product.
Toats M.
This is the miracle treatment everyone needs. It's perfect to help with post breakout scars and discolorations. As it is very expensive so I only use it when I really need it. Every few months when I feel my skin is getting dull or after a particularly rough patch of breakouts I will treat myself to a "La Mer week" (or two) I have a few products in the line including the concentrate. I like to use it after a good exfoliation or microdurmabrasion as a healing treatment. Sometimes I'll even layer it with extra vitamin c and vitamin e capsules. After the week my skin is truly reborn. Glowing and flawless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie H.
Fort Lawn, SC
il y a 5 mois
Randi P. il y a 3 mois
I tried La Mer years ago and I didn’t see the big hype…… could just be my skin? But I did just try Coola’s the great barrier cream and I love it!!!
prabhjot K.
il y a 10 mois
Nathalie H. il y a 10 mois
I agree with you on this, most people cannot even afford it and on top of that to get results you have to buy the skin care line which can cost a little fortune.