La Mer The Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Anna M.

BY LA MER

A detoxifying oil-based cleanser Transforms into a luxurious, milky fluid upon contact with water Helps gently cleanse skin without drying it out Formulated with Miracle BrothTM that replenishes skin with precious nutrients Provides intense moisture &... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
La Mer is definitely pricey but you get what you pay for. This cleanser leaves my face so dewy but not greasy, and ready to be followed up with my favorite toner before moisturizing. Skincare is definitely a lifestyle and an investment,
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I got this product from my boyfriend this past Christmas. Although I can't help but to feel bad because I know it is a very expensive product I'm also glad he got it for me. It is a wonderful product. When it comes to taking my makeup of effortless, this product is the winner!!!!
Cody W.
This is a great cleanser for the winter time it cleans my face and keeps it moisturized it's a little pricey but it has great ingredients and it works well with my skin it also gives me a little glow
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff lathers like a dream. I replaced the foaming cleanser with this as the foaming one made my skin feel a bit tight and dry but this stuff leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Anna M.
This is a positive review, so don't be put off by the first bit! The first few weeks I was using this product I did not like it at all. I can't put my finger on why, but I think it's that I've never used a facial cleansing oil before so didn't really understand the product.
I started to do some research into it and began to understand how to use it (as silly as that sounds).
I'm now totally in love with this product! I use one squirt and take my time massaging it into my face and neck, and really enjoy how it feels on my skin. I run this over my eyes too as it it's very gentle yet removes all my eye mascara. I then add some water which gives the oil a kind of milky texture, and massage it a little more before rinsing.
Another thing to add is that I've been using this every evening (apart from a few days when I haven't worn makeup) for quite a few months now and still have a lot left. I would definitely repurchase this.
Naz T.
Vaasa
A friend of mine once said everything La Mer works! So I got this cleansing oil and I love it! Could not recommend it enough! Its great for when your skin is going through a dry spell! Which is every winter for me! Ive bought this 2 times already and I immediately buy a new one once im out!
Christian G.
Liverpool
honestly this cleanser works a treat, if you have the money to buy this product (because its very expesive) but its worth every penny