LA MER The Cleansing Oil uploaded by Anna M.LA MER The Cleansing Oil uploaded by Brenda A.

BY LA MER

Description:

When gently shaken, this cleansing suspension transforms into a detoxifying emulsion of precious marine oils and pearl powders. Apply to dry skin to remove makeup, or apply with water for a milky, purifying wash. The complexion emerges hydrated, nourished and ready for treatment.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Polysorbate 85 , Isononyl Isononanoate , Squalane , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Sorbitan Trioleate , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Pearl Powder , Plankton Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tourmaline , Glycerin , Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate , Silica , Isopropyl Palmitate , Quaternium-90 Bentonite , Propylene Carbonate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Salicylate , Linalool , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Mica , Green 6 (Ci 61565) , Violet 2 (Ci 60725) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Melissa T.
My holy grail oil cleanser! Been using this for years and it is my favorite! Cleanse and anti-age in one step! I always grab a bottle from Blue Mercury spa when I'm there! I'm a repeat buyer if this product!
Jasmine G.
Monterey
I never thought I could justify spending $90 on a cleanser until I found this! It removes every trace of makeup and leaves my face feeling super soft. It leaves my face moisturized without feeling oily or l we leaving a residue. I love the we at it makes my skin feel! Definitely worth the price!
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
What it is: La Mer Cleansing Oil ($90 per 6.7 oz); available at La Mer, Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Bluemercury.

What it does: An emulsifying oil that gently removes make-up as a first or final step to your cleansing routine.

Why I bought it: This is another one I just had to try. I use a number of La Mer products, from the serums, to the original cream and it's lighter weight siblings, eye cream and tinted moisturizer. La Mer is a regular part of my skincare regime, especially as we get into colder months and my skin needs more hydration and protection from the wind and cold.

Pros: Let's be honest, La Mer is the MAC Daddy of skincare luxury. There are more expensive brands, but this is THE brand with the miracle broth and dammit, it works. Just the other day, I had a bad skin reaction to a product I was testing and my face broke out in welts. It was not pretty in the slightest. I washed it all off and put on the La Mer face oil (more on that to come) and the original La Mer cream and four days later, I don't look like the creature from the black lagoon.

Cons: Here's the big kicker on this one...yeah, yeah, price - but it's La Mer - you didn't think it was going to be cheap, did you? It's the scent actually. It's stronger in this formulation than in anything else I've used from the brand. It's not bad, nor is it a dealbreaker for me; but I know that some people have an aversion to this scent and scent in particular with skincare. I would definitely recommend a sample of this one and a sniff test at the very least before you buy. Retailers in the US have a great return policy, but no one likes returning things. Definitely try to smell it in person if you can.

Will I buy it again: Yes, I would buy this again. There's a lot to be said for sticking to a brand you know works well for your skin; particularly when it's in crisis. So while this is one of the most expensive oils, it gets a boost for knowing it won't make any bad situations worse for me.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I got this product from my boyfriend this past Christmas. Although I can't help but to feel bad because I know it is a very expensive product I'm also glad he got it for me. It is a wonderful product. When it comes to taking my makeup of effortless, this product is the winner!!!!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
This cleanser is to be applied to dry skin then rinsed off. I love the way it cleanses my makeup off but it does feel a bit heavy to me. There is a slight residue when it is rinsed off. My skin is super dry so it's not a big deal, but if you have oily skin you may not like it.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
La Mer....the brand is amazing! I love everything they make. This oil cleanser is awesome. Completely removes all of my makeup. You put it on dry skin and then add water and it turns into a milky consistency. Great product.
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
La Mer is definitely pricey but you get what you pay for. This cleanser leaves my face so dewy but not greasy, and ready to be followed up with my favorite toner before moisturizing. Skincare is definitely a lifestyle and an investment,
Cody W.
Chester, PA
This is a great cleanser for the winter time it cleans my face and keeps it moisturized it's a little pricey but it has great ingredients and it works well with my skin it also gives me a little glow
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff lathers like a dream. I replaced the foaming cleanser with this as the foaming one made my skin feel a bit tight and dry but this stuff leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Brenda A.
Puyallup, WA
The make-up just melts away.. skin is left smooth and radiant. Non-greasy and does not clog pores.

Sephora