BY LA MER

Description:

This light, fresh, sea-inspired cleanser sweeps away dirt and micro-emulsifies waterproof makeup in one rinseless, pristine step. Skin looks refreshed, soothed and deeply cleansed.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Propanediol , Polysorbate 20 , Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone , Trehalose , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sucrose , Caffeine , Glycerin , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Butylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta-Copper , Phenoxyethanol , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Citronellol , Linalool , Limonene , Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I didn’t want to like this but fell madly in love with this Cleansing Water after just one use. I haven’t found a similar product that so thoroughly removes my makeup and smells like the French seaside all at once. At $50, this is a pricey way to take off the day but SO worth it! Definitely a repurchase.
Esmeralda C.
I used the la Mer Cleansing Micellar Water for the first time yesterday morning.
I bought it in December with some Christmas money.

After two uses I can already tell I'm going to enjoy using this - it smells good, makes my face feel clean and soft, and I don't feel like I need to use a toner afterwards, which is unusual for me! As for whether it's worth the $ 60 I paid for it, I'll have to see 😂
Debbie C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have been using this for over 6 months now and I love it! I use it in combination with the La Mer creme and gel cleanser and it is amazing! Does a great job cleansing and leaves my skin fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Itzy C.
GOLETA, CA
This product is worth every little penny. It cleanses your skin without stripping it from it's natural oils. It leaves it soft, fresh and smooth. I got mine from sephora and really do recommend it for anyone looking to try a la mer product.
Anne M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of La Mer’s products that I have tried, but this one takes the cake! It smells lovely, removed stubborn makeup, and leaves skin soft and supple. I use this right before my soft creme and it keeps me glowing! I definitely recommend this.

-I have dry/combination skin
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love La Mer products and this one was no exception. It cleaned all the residue off of my face and left my skin feeling nice and not tight or dry. I didn’t break out after using this and my skin did look dewey. Only problem was the cost! I used up this bottle so fast for the amount I spent on it I was hoping it would last a bit longer. Still undecided on whether or not I’ll repurchase this.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
The smell is nice but there isn't a lot to me that sets this apart from other micellar waters. It doesn't leave behind any residue which is great.... But it works just as well as some other cheaper options.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Typically, La Mer delivers excellent skin care which is what helps lessen the sting it's price delivers. However, this product just wasn't good enough. It didn't get off all of my makeup that other (drugstore) micellar products do. It is infused with the signature La Mer broth, so it does have some great skin helpers in it, but overall I definitely didn't think it's worth the price tag. Their other products that have the special broth in it work much better in my opinion and I suggest those if you're interested in La Mer's skin benefit areas.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This smells delicious, but I don't feel like it really does anything different than lower priced micellar waters. I also am not a fan of dyed micellar waters.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Has anyone tried this product before? It's in my shopping bag right now. I'm almost convinced to buy it but I haven't found any reviews that makes me want to splurge 50 bucks when I can get something similar for 10 bucks at target ? Please help