LA MER  The Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Paula d.

LA MER The Cleansing Lotion

BY LA MER

Description:

This milky emulsion purifies and softens, leaving skin delicately cleansed. Gentle enough to remove eye makeup, this cleanser brings the complexion a sense of calm and nourishing purity.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Phenyl Trimethicone , Tourmaline , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Cholesterol , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Caffeine , Sucrose Stearate , Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine , Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether , Isostearic Acid , Carbomer , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate

• Does this leave your face feeling dry and stripped?1 Answers
LA MER The Cleansing Lotion
Melanie A.
Los Fresnos, TX
I can not believe how incredible this is. I love the feeling of a clean face and I am always changing my cleansing routine but this is a product I have used for a while.
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
Worth the price! Its gentle yet effective! It leaves your skin moisturized yet cleansed! It removes every trace of makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Maria Fernanda P.
Coral Gables, FL
Ive been using la mer products for about 2 weeks and the results are great! it makes the sking look great and very clean. its very gentle
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love La Mer products in general and really like this cleansing lotion. It's very gentle on your skin and smells delicious.
Deborah G.
Leesburg, OH
I tried a small sample of this cleansing lotion and absolutely loved it. However, the sample was far too small!!
Jet B.
I will never replace this product with anything. It's hand down the best and gentle product i ever tried.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This is a pricier cleanser but it works good. You can find it at any cosmetics counter
Julia L.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product (La Mer in general) cleans my face very well, I even use it as my makeup remover sometimes... because of the oils in the lotion, it takes off my makeup with ease. Recommend!!
Jaya W.
I ❤️ this product! Using this lotion is part of my everyday skincare routine and it never fails to disappoint😁 I have quite dry skin on my face and this moisturises fantastically as well as cleanses, if you have oily skin it’s probably not the best cleansing lotion for you, you may wish to rinse twice rather than once!
Paula d.
Westminster, London
To be honest this product is not that crazy amazing as it should once you spent a good amount of money 💰 on it. It says that is super gentle and that is good to remove even make up from the skin. I find the texture a bit oily and not a good feeling when applied on skin. Anyways now I have a huge amount of a product that I didn’t like that much.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Does this leave your face feeling dry and stripped?