LA MER  The Cleansing Gel uploaded by Sara K.LA MER  The Cleansing Gel uploaded by Jodie A.

LA MER The Cleansing Gel

BY LA MER

Description:

This gently foaming gel cleanser draws out impurities, excess oil and pollutants with a refreshingly light touch. Daily debris is removed to help the complexion maintain its delicate balance, then rinses right off. Skin looks energized, fresh and vibrant.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Sucrose , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Bicarbonate , Tourmaline , Hexylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Edta , Disodium Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Green 5 (Ci 61570) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

LA MER The Cleansing Gel
Sara K.
Burlington
Amazing! This cleanser is great especially for combo and oily skin. It is kind of pricey but if you can get it in a set or you’re looking for a high end cleanser with great benefits, this is it.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
This product works great on my clearasonic. It gets super foamy and cleans my skin to the fullest. I love how it is pumped out and it smells very clean but not overpowering. It doesn’t strip my skin to make it too dry
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I have used this for 15 years and couldn’t be without it!!! It smells good, leaves my skin really clean but not stripped, a bottle lasts like 9-10 months! I recommend this so highly!!!
Amy D.
Best of the best. Despite the price, it is still my number one. Gets my face clean without overdrying and the bottle lasts forever.

I have used it for years and always go back.
Malia G.
I really like this product. I have already reviewed the cleansing foam. It is very similar to the foam so it just depends what you prefer. As I said already, it gets all of my makeup off and it is very refreshing. I think you should check this product out!
Em W.
Bixby
I have oily and acne prone skin and it was like nothing was clearing up my skin. Now here I am, three weeks later with nearly cleared skin and almost no more redness! I can’t hype this stuff up enough. 100% recommend and buy again
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
La Mer! Hands down is my ONLY holy grail. I use this face wash daily, it is very gentle non stripping. 1 small pump and you can lather and wash. A little with any La Mer product goes for many months.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Love this! I use this during the summer when my skin is Oiler than normal! Completely helps even everything out and give me a nice clean feeling without stripping my skin to an uncomfortable level.
Isabel S.
Tucson
HANDS DOWN THE BEST CLEANSER IVE EVER USED!! My face is visibly brighter after I use it. I feel like it gets everything piece of makeup, dirt, and excess oil off my skin without over stripping my skin.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I adore this cleansing gel. It does an amazing job of really cleaning your skin, especially deep down in your pores. It has a very gentle scent, and has a beautiful lather. Now it is VERY pricey, but you do not have to use as much as with other cleansers. I use about 1/3 less then my other cleansers, so this lasts a lot longer. I especially love this on days when I wear a full face of makeup, after I remove all the makeup and clean my skin with this it just feels so nice and refreshing. I usually get this from Neiman Marcus or off of La Mers website.
Kaitlyn S.
West Liberty, WV
Is this really worth the price

Sephora