LA MER  The Cleansing Gel uploaded by Jodie A.
LA MER  The Cleansing Gel

LA MER The Cleansing Gel

BY LA MER

Description:

This gently foaming gel cleanser draws out impurities, excess oil and pollutants with a refreshingly light touch. Daily debris is removed to help the complexion maintain its delicate balance, then rinses right off. Skin looks energized, fresh and vibrant.

Ingredient Listing: Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+) , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Sucrose , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Bicarbonate , Tourmaline , Hexylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Edta , Disodium Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Green 5 (Ci 61570) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

LA MER  The Cleansing Gel
LA MER The Cleansing Gel
Em W.
Bixby
I have oily and acne prone skin and it was like nothing was clearing up my skin. Now here I am, three weeks later with nearly cleared skin and almost no more redness! I can’t hype this stuff up enough. 100% recommend and buy again
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
This product works great on my clearasonic. It gets super foamy and cleans my skin to the fullest. I love how it is pumped out and it smells very clean but not overpowering. It doesn’t strip my skin to make it too dry
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Love this! I use this during the summer when my skin is Oiler than normal! Completely helps even everything out and give me a nice clean feeling without stripping my skin to an uncomfortable level.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I have used this for 15 years and couldn’t be without it!!! It smells good, leaves my skin really clean but not stripped, a bottle lasts like 9-10 months! I recommend this so highly!!!
Amy D.
Best of the best. Despite the price, it is still my number one. Gets my face clean without overdrying and the bottle lasts forever.

I have used it for years and always go back.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
La Mer! Hands down is my ONLY holy grail. I use this face wash daily, it is very gentle non stripping. 1 small pump and you can lather and wash. A little with any La Mer product goes for many months.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I adore this cleansing gel. It does an amazing job of really cleaning your skin, especially deep down in your pores. It has a very gentle scent, and has a beautiful lather. Now it is VERY pricey, but you do not have to use as much as with other cleansers. I use about 1/3 less then my other cleansers, so this lasts a lot longer. I especially love this on days when I wear a full face of makeup, after I remove all the makeup and clean my skin with this it just feels so nice and refreshing. I usually get this from Neiman Marcus or off of La Mers website.
Jenn S.
If I had to grade this cleanser on the scent alone I would give it a 5. Beside the amazing "green" fresh scent - this standard gel cleanser is a great morning option since it cleanses, ever so gently, without leaving skin feeling stripped. A definite no-go on makeup removal (maybe as a 2nd step after a cleansing oil or balm) - you have been notified.

I had to take of another star for the price. $90 for a gel cleanser is steep - even in my book. That said - it is still sitting in my medicine cabinet and gets used on mornings when I need a little perking up.

Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This has helped me tremendously with my acne, Ive tried everything and after having a really stressful time I've broken out. I really love the lamer skin care range after only a month i can see pigmentation fading. its such a gentle yet powerful cleanser, i haven't had any new breakouts, I'm hooked and I would rather use this than eat out lol
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
I think this cleanser has worked really well on my sensitive skin. I use it every other day with the renewal oil and cream moisturizer. I hate the feeling of cleansers like this but it is common with lots of them other than this brand. It's like a squeaky clean feeling that feels kinda weird to me but some people really love. I like this brand but is it work the money? not sure yet
Kaitlyn S.
Paden City, WV
Is this really worth the price