BY LA MER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An advanced, two-step mask gives skin back its youthful translucence. Gentle but highly effective, it immediately lifts dullness and diminishes the look of dark spots while immersing the skin in moisture. Skin looks firm, refined and brilliantly luminous. Mask contains six applications. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Brightening' Facial. Style Number: 667586. see more...

Review (1)
Varen S.
This product was genuinely amazing in that it really made my skin glow and look so much brighter. I have olive toned skin which can get really dull and discolored easily so I'm really sensitive to that showing. this product really helped with that immensely to give me more of an even complexion. the only downside to this -and it is MAJOR- is the price of this product. I was lucky enough to be given 2 masks by a friend who works in the skincare industry but I just can't justify buying this on my own. yes, it's a really good product. Yes, you see results. Is this worth the price tag? that really is for you to decide on your own. I would recommend buying this with one or two other people before a special occasion and each taking 2 masks and splitting the cost. Unless you're a real lover of luxury or really value your skincare or are a little older, I think this is more of a luxury product than a necessity. that being said, it is a beautiful product and isn't at all a waste of money should you choose to buy it.