BY LA MER

Justine C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this. I used to work at a retailer that sold La Mer and I would always scurry over to the cosmetic counter to apply this on my hands. Whenever my hands were feeling dry or tight, one application of this would make that sensation go away and make my skin feel luxuriously soft. The most like silk my skin has ever felt!

However, it does have a sort of fragrant smell that can off-put some people. I always thought it was reminiscent of a "bygone era of makeup" with powder puffs, ceramic jars, and perfume atomizers. If I had the money I would continuously buy this!
Raymond C.
Australia
I fell in love with the CDLM and started to use other range from the brand. This was the second product I purchased did not regret. The ingredients in this product really helped with my dry skins especially on my elbows. It smoothd out and created a nice texture overall and it didn't block my pores or leave my skin oily. Really love this product. You don't have to use it every night since it is expensive but if you want to spoil your body, you can't go wrong with this! Worth trying !
Nia S.
Not worth the price tag. Shea butter does a better job. I found this to be a waste of money.