BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsLa Mer
Set(The Moisturizing Cream 24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum 17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set

La Mer Set 2 pcs( The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz / 7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5 ml New In Box); Fresh Brand New In Box.; Fast Shipping&Email Response; Size - Deluxe Travel Size. Product may marked not for sale or Individual Sale.

Which other skincare sets do you guys recommend?
Start your review of La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set.!
Jessica B.
Wheelersburg, OH
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Jessica B.
I put this as a three star because these two really leave my face feeling oily its very thick. So how I use these to fresh out of the shower only these two I normally have other things but were this is just so thick just these I love the smell of the lotion very clean smelling fresh but I will not be using these on the regular.
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Mandy H.
I l❤ve this!!!!! Leaves a Glow to my skin Delivers Soothing moisture to my skin Refreshed Feeling!My skin looks Naturally Vibrant This is Also infused with sea-Sourced renewing Benefits for the skin Also Gives a lightweight feel and Gives my skin A Heathy Radiance . This Product is Formulated without Para Bens\Salfates I defiantly Recommend to those who have a combination/Oily Skin.❤❤❤❤❤
Saloni  G.
Antioch, CA
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Saloni  G.
I love it that buzzagent send me this it wasn't a full size but its sample size matters a lot too because it La mer its name is enough its a great expensive brand and wonderful product i have tried its others products too they all smell same but amazing little heavy cream not too heavy but a little and relly love to use on my face
Thi N.
Sterling, CO
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Thi N.
I honestly did not want to fall in love w this product because of the price but… truth be told, I fell in deep. This moisturizer has been such a game-changer to my skincare routine. There was a significant change with the texture of my skin and my pores shrunk with first couple uses. Plus, the packaging and the product is definitely of luxe quality
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Jennie D.
La Mer - not 5 stars you say? First of all I was beyond ecstatic that I was able to receive this small trial size combo for FREE!! Although, maybe it's something you just have to continue to use and it gets better with time - but for all of its hype, it really didn't feel any more special to me than a $35 cream. (Oh, and the scent could use an update - its very reminiscent of a not so nice smelling elderly cream. I really expected 6 stars 🌟
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Renee C.
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. This is a deluxe sample size I received free. Their skincare is prestige and luxury. Very expensive and worth it, it works great for your skin. I would definitely improve it by a price reduction especially in this age of inflation. I do recommend their products I've tried this set and more and everything was so nice.
Han H.
San Jose, CA
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Han H.
Got introduced to my friend about this Lamer moisturizer cream. She had a bad burn on her arm and guest what. Lamer cream can heal her big bad scar. Very good moisturizer. I feel more confident about Lamer brand because of no strong chemicals. Worth the price.
Tessa D.
Grand Rapids, MI
La Mer Set(The Moisturizing Cream .24 oz/7ml New In Box, The Regenerating Serum .17 oz/5ml W/Pump New In Box) Deluxe Travel Size Set. uploaded by Tessa D.
I enjoyed trying la mer - the moisturizing gel cream - 30ml/1oz && La Mer the revitalizing hydrating serum deluxe sample size 0.17oz 5ml new product , >>> I absolutely love receiving mini beauty products !! Lol & thanks to #Lamer For my mini free sample
Karen P.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
All of the LaMer sets are a great way to start using the line. They feel great, smell great and really have good moisturizing, that lasts. They have the creme in regular and soft formula. I prefer the regular. You use a very pea sized amount, warming it on your hands. To apply you lightly press it on face and neck.
Ednyr S.
Orlando, FL
I’ve tried several of their products and they are absolutely luxurious. They have an amazing scent and leave my skin feeling moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...