La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer

La mer is for oil skin ?
Did anyone see any results from using this or the serum? I had a sample but i never seen anything
Start your review of La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville , FL
Got this as a free gift for subbing to the Allure Beauty Box monthly beauty subscription. A regular size is extremely expensive so I doubt I would spend my own money on it but it works amazing.
Spanaway
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by Jessica H.
This product is the best intensive cream I have used! I am in love. My skin feels so rejuvenated and fresh! Silky and soft! The scent is soft and subtle. Would buy again and again.
Mansfield, OH
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by Stephanie B.
Madly deeply in love with this moisturizer cream. I have been using it for a week now and I've NEVER felt just a great moisturizer before. The way it feels when I applied it omg. It's like a whipped butter type feeling. This bottle is super small and I still have some left. It's very pricey but definitely well worth it. A little bit goes a very long ways. My skin feels 100xbetter. I wish I had the money to buy more because I most definitely would. I highly recommend it. LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Beckley
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by Stacy A.
Oh my Goodness. I can go on and on about this Amazing Product. I love everything about it. The scent is Fabulous. The product itself works wonders. I could see results immediately after using. It is very expensive but totally worth every single penny.
Baltimore, MD
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by manibel S.
I super love this moisturizing cream! My skin felt so smooth just for applying this on my face for the first time! I love when I wake up in the morning fresh and skin hydrated. It's not cakey and bery lightweight. I love the texture and the scent.
West Park, FL
Love the presentation of the product. Super hydration. The cream is thick texture but spreads softly on your face. A little bit goes a long way. Used it together with La Mer The Concentrate and lasted the entire day.
Wilmington, DE
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by Ani J.
I took it for travel. after you, you will have a monotonous smooth skin tone, hydration and healing! In general - I recommend this cream. It helps me look better! 🤩 #Lamer #foryou
Brooklyn, NY
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer uploaded by Lili I.
Amazing products. high quality. Skin of the tree is velvety, uniform and gentle. Smoothes the skin and gives it a healthy look. Will definitely buy it again.
DORAL, FL
I really love thus, Is very expensive, love it for make my face soft and hydrated all the time