La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo

La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo features two of the brand's most powerful moisturizers in convenient travel sizes. The coveted Creme de la Mer helps heal dryness, soothing and comforting skin in a total immersion of moisture. The La Mer Soft Cream is the lighter version that is perfect that nourishes skin for an instant luminous finish. To use pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.

La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo features two of the brand's most powerful moisturizers in convenient travel sizes.; The coveted Creme de la Mer helps heal dryness, soothing and comforting skin in a total immersion of moisture.; The La Mer Soft Cream is the lighter version that is perfect that nourishes skin for an instant luminous finish.; To use pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth and press gently into cleansed skin, morning and night.; Size - .24 oz / 7 ml x 2

AnnYone have similar dupe that isn’t the protoni peptide cream?
Start your review of La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo!
lulu R.
La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo uploaded by lulu R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I live in a dry weather and this moisturizing cream comes perfect in my skin routine at night leaving my skin soft and absorbing the moisturizer very well .The texture is very rich that comes perfect with my skin type which is dry to normal .
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Completely obsessed with this product. It truly has changed the texture of my skin. I suffered from extremely dry skin and was embarrassed when people tried to touch my face, whether out of admiration. But after using this product for 5 days you can feel an instant difference. I feel so confident and after 33 years of searching for the perfect moisturizer I’m never using anything else!
Ani J.
Wilmington, DE
La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo uploaded by Ani J.
I never thought such a rich moisturizer would control my sebum levels, plump my skin, hydrate, and help with anti aging all at one once effectively. On top of that, it's healing my acne scarring, something I did not think was possible, and that I would have to live with these craters in my face forever. I purchased it that exact night and don't regret it at all! It's a not a hype, it's a gift from the the skincare gods! I used to constantly check my skin to see how oily it was to try and control it. Out of force of habit I still do but I'm in constant disbelief by how radiant my skin is for all the right reasons. 🤞🏼💓La Mer Miniature Moisturizing Cream Duo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...