La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by ayvah m.La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by Sandra G.La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by Sandra G.

BY LA MER

Thinner-skinned than any other area of the face, the lips are virtually defenseless against subtle changes in wind, temperature, dryness, even diet, requiring special attention. The Lip Balm infuses a potent concentration of the original Miracle Broth with marine extracts, botanicals and vitamins to regenerate the delicate lip skin. This luxurious emulsion works on contact to soften roughness, relieve dryness and flaking, and help heal seriously dry lips.A patented Lipid Complex is the first line of defense. It delivers moisture, strengthening the lips' minimal moisture barrier and helping to prevent further damage. An essential protein found in the Arctic helps insulate vulnerable lip skin from extreme conditions of heat and cold. Mint comforts the lips and enhances the balm with a cool, refreshing flavor. Like Creme de la Mer, the results are immediate; lips look and feel smoother, softer, plumper yet long-lasting. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Lip Balm'. Style Number: 272359. Available In Stores. see more...

• Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapsticks? Fo...3 Answers
  • I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the money??...3 Answers
  • What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?4 Answers
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: no color
Now that I have tried this lip balm I will never go back to anything else. La Mer is super expensive but their product is well worth the money. I purchased this about 3 months ago and I use it everyday, all day. When it's gone I will definitely be buying another. My lips always crack & dry up but ever since I started using La Mer Lip Balm I have had the most beautiful, luscious lips. The feeling of the lip balm is nice too. I hate sticky, gooey lip balms, but this one is not like that at all. It is a must try. You won't regret getting this :)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Review for: The
I adore this lip balm. It is so hydrating and does not make my crazy sensitive lip peel like other lip balms do. I live in a very dry climate so I am always looking for a good lip balm that works well and I can easily toss in my hand bag for basically constant reapplication. I love that this lip balm is not only hydrating but nourishing as well. It expensive but its a well deserved treat for your lips.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
AMAZING! It has a hint of mint. Keeps your lips so hydrated. I LOVE IT. I bought it at Nordstrom and immediately fell in love. It is definitely a product I use year round before make up in the morning and throughout the day. Very portable and useful. Definitely buy it.
Beth U.
Beth U.
Minneapolis, MN
Ok I know this is expensive but it is my all time favorite. My lips get sooooooo dry being in mn and this really helps. It lasts me about 6 months. My sister who is pregnant and has had really dry lips just bought it and it's really helping her.
Sylvia Z.
Sylvia Z.
Review for: no color
Loooooove it! Not just me ! My whole family is using it ! My two young daughters and my husband . It's not sticky and not too shiny but it hydrates the lips and it last for a long time . Smells nice too !
Myra C.
Myra C.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: no color
The lip balm is very moisturizing. I use it every day since I do use matte lipsticks and my lips sometimes get dry, I use this and it helps a lot.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
So I travel between Washington and California. It's April and my lips are terrible. The flaking and breaking is just unbearable. I tired using every lipstick lipgloss and chapstick I could find and this one helped in a day. The next day my lips weren't as dry as at all and I was able to apply a lipstick the second day without it looking like my lips came out of a horror movie. I definitely recommend.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: no color
I'm obsessed with this lip balm. I started using it several years ago during the winter because my lips were so dry that they felt like they were burning. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! Even my husband became hooked after he used mine. Smells great, feels great and actually heals your lips. I haven't gone a day without it since the day I tried it. So so so soooooo good!
Alma B.
Alma B.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitivamente este bálsamo labial deja los labios súper suaves y sedosos lo uso todo el día, yo siempre tuve problemas con mis labios partidos los productos que usaba antes nunca me funcionaban pero este trabaja muy bien aunque los productos de La Mer son muy caros, pero vale la pena.
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
Review for: no color
La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz Best, best, this lip balm is one of my bff. No joke not only does it smells good, it does the job very well, and it's minty and nourishing. The packaging is very easy to handle too. If I have to say a con, it would be the price of course, but I still keep on buying it anyway.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapsticks? For the price I would expect it to work amazing.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the money?? I will try anything at this point