La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by ayvah m.La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by Sandra G.La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz uploaded by Sandra G.

BY LA MER

Thinner-skinned than any other area of the face, the lips are virtually defenseless against subtle changes in wind, temperature, dryness, even diet, requiring special attention. The Lip Balm infuses a potent concentration of the original Miracle Broth with marine extracts, botanicals and vitamins to regenerate the delicate lip skin. This luxurious emulsion works on contact to soften roughness, relieve dryness and flaking, and help heal seriously dry lips.A patented Lipid Complex is the first line of defense. It delivers moisture, strengthening the lips' minimal moisture barrier and helping to prevent further damage. An essential protein found in the Arctic helps insulate vulnerable lip skin from extreme conditions of heat and cold. Mint comforts the lips and enhances the balm with a cool, refreshing flavor. Like Creme de la Mer, the results are immediate; lips look and feel smoother, softer, plumper yet long-lasting. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Lip Balm'. Style Number: 272359. Available In Stores. see more...

• Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapsticks? Fo...3 Answers
  • I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the money??...3 Answers
  • What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?4 Answers
Kimberly S.
Redding
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lip balm because at the time my lips were a chapped mess and I was really desperate to try and fix them. The La Mer lip balm is really great but it is obviously very expensive. It’s a great lip balm but I recommend balm dot com by Glossier 100% over this. It’s cheaper and it’s a lot better.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite lip balm of all time. Leaves my lips conditioned and soft. Use before bed and by morning time my lips have absorbed he balm and feel amazing. Worth the price.
Carol Z.
Review for: no color
La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz Best, best, this lip balm is one of my bff. No joke not only does it smells good, it does the job very well, and it's minty and nourishing. The packaging is very easy to handle too. If I have to say a con, it would be the price of course, but I still keep on buying it anyway.
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
So I travel between Washington and California. It's April and my lips are terrible. The flaking and breaking is just unbearable. I tired using every lipstick lipgloss and chapstick I could find and this one helped in a day. The next day my lips weren't as dry as at all and I was able to apply a lipstick the second day without it looking like my lips came out of a horror movie. I definitely recommend.
Tabitha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have tried every balm out there on the market. This is not too greasy can be worn alone or under lipstick or gloss. I like it at night before bed. It lasts for months. I even use it on my girls very healing. Its very pricey but its totally worth it. Give it a try!
Sara H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: no color
I'm obsessed with this lip balm. I started using it several years ago during the winter because my lips were so dry that they felt like they were burning. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! Even my husband became hooked after he used mine. Smells great, feels great and actually heals your lips. I haven't gone a day without it since the day I tried it. So so so soooooo good!
Alma B.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitivamente este bálsamo labial deja los labios súper suaves y sedosos lo uso todo el día, yo siempre tuve problemas con mis labios partidos los productos que usaba antes nunca me funcionaban pero este trabaja muy bien aunque los productos de La Mer son muy caros, pero vale la pena.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this brand is extremely over priced, and extremely over hyped. I love this product though! I do wish the price wasn't so high because I do not think it's feasible, but the quality of the product is amazing. Get a sample and try it out!!
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: no color
This is a nice balm I'm just not sure it's worth $60. Not sure I'll buy it again. But it is a top notch balm. The little jar will last you a long time. May just be too pricey for me at the time and I may go for a cheaper balm next time.
jordan m.
I am in love with this lip balm. I cant get enough of the minty taste and feel on my lips. This has made my lips so much softer and less chapped. I surf and I'm in the sun all day so a good lip balm is important. This one is the best!
Michelle c.
What is better? La mer lip balm or byterry balm de rose?
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really any better than other lip balms and chapsticks? For the price I would expect it to work amazing.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the driest lips on the planet :( Is this worth the money?? I will try anything at this point