La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer

Description:

La Mer Creme de La Mer-1OZ. Fragrance Notes: a marine scent, crisp and refreshing. Recommended: daytime. THE MIRACLE - Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer. THE SECRET - Creme de la Mers Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area. Creme de la Mer - 1 oz

Will this clog your pores if used at nighttime?
Has anyone seen a new YouTube video where the lady is reviewing six moisturizers claiming better than La Mer ? She seems sweet but the way she says La Mer made me spit out my cereal this morning. "Laaa Meeeerrrrr." in case anyone is interested or what's a titbit of knowledge (it was lacking in the comment section of the video) is is pronounced La (say it with me: LA Mer [MARE]). Also, La Mer translates to The Sea. This is why the name « Crème De La Mer » has the name … En anglais … “The Cream of the Sea.” … Le français est une langue très amusante ≈ French is a very fun language. So, final two, possibly three questions. 1. WHO understands how to pronounce LA MER? Both before and after this (poorly written) paragraph. 2. WHO knew, prior, what the controversial creams French translation in English meant? Side Note: I'm from Canada, so SSOORRRYY for this long questionnaire, thus , it's ABOOT time for that inévitable questionne numéro trois. 3. If someone gave you a 2 oz. ( ⬅️ 🇺🇸) or (🇨🇦➡️) 60ml white Opal Jar, filled with the Crème, would you sell it for $0-$100 less or keep it? P.s. That size is $435.00 CAN, so around $306.00 American? La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer [product:la-mer-creme-de-la-mer] [product:la-mer-womens-the-infused-lotion-150ml] I'M ALMOST OUT! SAD. THOUGH, it is ridiculously expensive and La Prairie is the skincare my late mother used. LP and Sisley Paris. I am honestly trust to know people's thoughts.
Start your review of La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer!
How would you rate this product?
pommy O.
Saline, MI
La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer uploaded by pommy O.
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer the moisturizing cream is thick and perfect for winter. It helps keeping the skin from dryness. I don’t like to use this in Summer because I feel it too thick and heavy for my skin. If you have oily skin I won’t recommend but if you have dry skin it’s totally worth it.
Terri C.
La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer uploaded by Terri C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite moisturizer. It is pricey but worth the money. I just use a small amount, rub it between my fingers until it thins out and then press it onto my face and then glide it across my skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling soft. The soft cream is in a good quality heavyweight jar container. It has a small applicator that you can use so that you don’t have to dip your fingers into the jar. I had some rashes form using another product and I also had a dry flaky area around my nose. After I used this product, both issues were gone! I can definitely feel a protective barrier on my face during the day. La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer
Shana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
it’s great for when your skin is extra dry during the cold months. leaves your skin feeling smooth. however, it’s quite expensive for a moisturizer that seems to do the same thing as many other moisturizers I’ve used
Delmi P.
Trenton, NJ
La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer uploaded by Delmi P.
I have use La Mer for a while, this is one of their classic great products, I am very happy with my cream. I try to combine with another La Mer lotion so it last a bit longer in my jar. The only flaw .. Pricey but worth it. Yes!! I am a La Mer Junkie.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
La Mer Moisturizing Cream 4 X .12oz / 3.5ml Mini Travel Size Creme De La Mer I’m seriously WOWED by this sample product that I received #complimentary to review! Talk about the perfect heavy duty yet light weight creme to restore the moisture and lock in nourishments into the skin cells to help rid wrinkles and fine lines while plumping and forming the skin! It is what I use in my skin loving pm routine because it is a bit heavy to go underneath makeup.
Raiza W.
Las Vegas, NV
La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer uploaded by Raiza W.
This product is amazing! I only use it when I’ve spent long hours outside or in the pool. It hydrates my skin when I need it to. This cream is very thick so it must be applied very gently especially if you use toners.
Aris P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I am someone who really wanted this moisturizer for a long time. I had gotten some samples of it years ago when I first started getting into skincare and loved it. I ended up purchasing the 2 ounce jar earlier this year as a treat to myself. It was nice like I expected; I like the packaging and the spoon it comes with. I also still like how the moisturizer feels on my skin and how my skin looks after, which is great. At the same time though, I just don’t think it’s worth the price compared to all the other good moisturizers out there for less. I read reviews like this and kind of ignored them because I wanted it so bad, but it’s true in my experience. It’s a good moisturizer, but it’s too expensive and there are so many other moisturizers that have ingredients with a lot more evidence behind the benefits of their use.
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Amazing !! Just the smallest amount warmed up between my fingers and pressed into the skin.. super rich and hydrating .. I use it day and night .. leaves my skin supple and glowing .
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,017 reviews
La Mer La Mer Creme de la Mer uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This IS my Skincare JAM. The special fermented "brew" is activated when you take a small pea sized amount and work it between your fingers or in your palms- then you press it into your pores. You begin to feel the intense moisture barrier and return from la mer. The fragrance of the fermented special new is what brings ME back time and time again. I started with La Mer at 35- now 37. I would not have purchased again if I didn't love my results. 😃
Momo I.
so luxurious. the price is crazy but it does work. my skin was smooth and soft and a single use. it’s so so creamy and you don’t need a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aaron S.
Red Deer, AB
il y a un an
Aaron S. il y a un an
Hello my fellow Instees! I hope you are doing fantastic! I am missing out on some lovin' (AKA Answers). Tell me your thoughts about my questions.