La Mer Introductory Collection

What it is: A quartet of best-selling La Mer favorites that offers a luxurious introduction to the brand's skin care. Collection includes:- The Treatment Lotion (1.01 oz.): a rich and silky hydrator that visibly awakens the complexion and drives moisture deep into the skin- The Eye Concentrate (0.1 oz.): a deeply conditioning cream formulated with hematite, a magnetically charged mineral, to help dramatically dissolve the appearance of dark circles, surface discoloration and unevenness- Creme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream (0.5 oz.): a legendary creme born from the sea that has the power to transform the skin, rejuvenating and renewing even the driest complexions- The Regenerating Serum (0.16 oz.): a powerful age-fighter that accelerates your skin's natural renewal process to visibly diminish lines and wrinkles. Style Name: La Mer Introductory Collection ($208 Value). Style Number: 5576581. Available in stores.

Is [product:la-mer-creme-de-la-mer] worth the price?
Start your review of La Mer Introductory Collection!
Kylie C.
I absolutely love La Mer! Although the price is a little steep it is well worth it. The moisturizer moisturize my skin like nothing else ever has in the concentrate is even more amazing because of taking my scars away as well as stretch marks. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paulina C.
il y a 10 mois
Blythe K. il y a 9 mois
Yes, absolutely. The Creme de la mer is a thicker cream, but I prefer the soft cream. I love it and works for me.