BY LA MER

Description:

This refreshing gel treatment instantly lights up the eyes. The legendary healing energies of the Miracle Broth jump-start skin's natural renewal process. Antioxidants within the Awakening Ferment help protect against the aging effects of the environment, fatigue and stress as the Illuminating Ferment promotes a luminous new look. Eyes look youthful, energized and awakened. How to use: twice a day, apply a small amount onto fingertips and gently sweep over entire eye area, including eyelids.

Buy on Neiman ...
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is a great introduction Eye cream for the luxury world. It is hydrating and illuminating without being anti-aging. It is more preventative. The texture is extremely silky, and make up glides on top. The price point is very reasonable as well
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
Eye creams are essential! I liked a bit more energized and awaked after using this. It met my expectations but the pricing may not be fit for everyone. I bought it at Saks fifth Avenue but you can also purchase it via their website. if you're looking for a high end eye gel I would give this a shot.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I really love this eye gel. I don’t really have problems with dark circles, but I feel like it brightens up my whole eye area. It goes on smoothly like a gel and you only need a little tiny squirt out of the bottle.
Kaitlyn F.
Centerville , UT
This gel is an absolute STAPLE in my skincare collection. I cannot go a day without it, and I instantly feel like my under-eyes are tighter and more firm after applying.
Valerie M.
This has to be my favorite eye product I've ever used. I have been trying Caudalie, Tarte maracuja, Origins, Ole Henriksen - you name it! I even tried Roc serum for the little milia (bumps) that I get under my eyes. While it helped, it wasn't as noticeable as using this eye gel for ONE NIGHT! I woke up the next morning and my undereye area was so much less sunken and dark. It was softer, plumper, and less texture!! Phenomenal!!! Is it worth the price - well, considering I use less than a pea sized drop for both eyes and this bottle would last forever, I'm (for the first time on something this expensive) saying yes!!
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
I have always had noticeable bags and dark under eyes. But this eye cream has brightened and smoothed my under eye making me look much more awake and youthful. It absorbs well and is non-irritating, totally worth the price!
Sydney W.
Monett, MO
I have had really bad dark circles for a while now, but this product helps soooo much with that. I've noticed my skin looking plumper and more full around my eyes and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
I was fortunate enough to receive this as a Sephora beauty sample. There's a reason people sell their house and a kidney for this brand.
Glenda G.
Clover, SC
I want to give it 5 stars. I really do. But the price!!!! I just can’t. One of the great things I go to Nordstrom’s for.
Sàde B.