Genaissance The Serum Essence

Shop La Mer Genaissance The Serum Essence. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Iss it good product ? Worth it ?
What is the difference of this product and say the serum or concentrate? I purchased this product due to the size for the price hoping could use twice a day and would last longer. Is it less concentrated broth? My skin loves it and feels like velvet when applied
Start your review of Genaissance The Serum Essence!
How would you rate this product?
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Excellent product .. super rich . A little goes a long way .. leaves my skin moist and supple with a healthy glow. It lasts forever cause you only need a tiny bit . I use it day and night and my face glows!
Vicki I.
Naples, FL
I liked this a lot. It’s expensive and worth it. The whole line was beautiful. It’s effective and amazing
Alyxandra H.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite facial product as of now and I use it every single day. This was my first time buying the product and I will not turn back! Although it is highly pricey, it is worth every penny. I use this product under my makeup and it gives me a dewy finish while also improving my skin
Kelly T.
If you have ever used La Mer, you know it is worth every penny! I am almost out and will certainly purchase this again.
Allison R.
Tacoma, WA
Works, but way too expensive to keep ordering. However, it lasts a long time because you only use 2-5 drops each time.
joell P.
This amazing serum makes your skin look like you have the perfect genes like you were born with a beautiful gorgeous skin
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
Wow!!! This is a wonder serum! It is the lines most powerful serum, and i see the difference in my skin. Silky texture, a good smell, and best of all, it’s effective. Yes, it’s really expensive, but the bottles last4-5 months.
Salma L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely phenomenal product! Leaves me feeling like I had a trip to a spa every time I use this. Smells heavenly and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!! Highly recommend it!
Tara K.
I used this precisely as instructed and noticed nothing. My main concern is melasma, and it didn’t touch it, nor did I have any improvement in texture or tone. I’m glad it was given to me as a gift, and I didn’t spend my own money on it!
Michelle C.
Saint Petersburg
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this Serum! It’s powerful and fast working. It is definitely the cream of the crop! If you can afford it I highly recommend it!