Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsLa Mer
genaissance de eye and expression cream, deluxe mini, 017 oz

la mer genaissance de la mer eye and expression cream, deluxe mini, 0.17 oz

expression areas of the face such as forehead and smile lines-known to show the initial signs of aging-are plumped and volumized. lines appear reduced, expression areas look more lifted. rejuvenation becomes reality as skin is visibly transformed. a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of la mer genaissance de la mer eye and expression cream, deluxe mini, 0.17 oz!
+ M.
Staten Island
Does not work too well, may be one of the worst products I have used from La Mer. The packaging and the bottle has a very grand design although
Sara I.
Dallas
Ofcourse la mer products do so well on my skin, I have yet to try a product I wasn’t obsessed with , but this one takes the cake! It was so soft and made a difference within a few DAYS! Not weeks, not months, days!! Real results. And I took a week break from using it to see how substantial the product was and my eyes looked so awake and refreshed! Coming from a sleep deprived mama, if you are contemplating spending the money? Do it.

Looking for your answer?